Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Data Warehouse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Data Warehouse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Data Warehouse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Data Warehouse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Data Warehouse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How important is having consistent, integrated security and governance across all of your analytics and machine learning functions?
- Does the cloud-based data warehouse vendor provide performance benchmarks that accurately reflect how your application will run?
- Is there a desire to perform forward looking data analytics on the Data Warehouse for forecasting and scenario planning?
- Are the internal data warehouse and open access data exchange / platform built on same technology stack or different?
- Is your goal is to reveal all the differences between your incumbent data warehouse and one built for the cloud?
- Does your organization collaborate with its suppliers and/or customers to develop, test or market new products?
- Is your organizations brand user by other business partners including suppliers, customers or even competitors?
- Are any performance issues tied to the current Data Warehouse Architecture or the underlying Infrastructure?
- How do you plan to extract lineage and understand impact analysis from various non-traditional data sources?
- Have you implemented business rules and a stewardship process to identify and mitigate data quality issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Data Warehouse book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Data Warehouse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Data Warehouse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Data Warehouse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Data Warehouse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Data Warehouse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Data Warehouse Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Data Warehouse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Cloud Data Warehouse project is new to your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Planning Process Group: Does the program have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Executing Process Group: How is Cloud Data Warehouse project performance information created and distributed?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that Cloud Data Warehouse project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Cloud Data Warehouse project team to complete Cloud Data Warehouse project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Data Warehouse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Data Warehouse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Data Warehouse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Data Warehouse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Data Warehouse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Data Warehouse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Data Warehouse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Data Warehouse project with this in-depth Cloud Data Warehouse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Data Warehouse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Data Warehouse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Data Warehouse investments work better.
This Cloud Data Warehouse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.