Steer Enterprise Data Warehouse: customer acuity actively understands each customers business issues, organization and business dynamics, technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the Competitive Landscape.
More Uses of the Enterprise Data Warehouse Toolkit:
- Manage work with the Data Technology Teams (PMO, Business Analysis, Data Architecture, Information Governance, Operational Data, Data Acquisition, Analytics and Infrastructure) to support and innovate on the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- Perform architectural assessments of the clients Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Data Analytics systems.
- Standardize Enterprise Data Warehouse: design and develop ETL processes for the Enterprise Data Warehouse; from the acquisition and staging of data to transforming records for loading into the reporting tables.
- Collaborate with business data partners to rapidly iterate on new metrics / datasets and promote the results into a governed Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining appropriate Data Analytics solution (in collaboration with ETL, Data Architecture, and business requirements) to support Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI capabilities.
- Manage work with it to establish, monitor and maintain data etl processes and provide support for Enterprise Data Warehouse and reporting platforms.
- Manage work with your Data Analytics team to build, deploy, and maintain an Enterprise Data Warehouse repository comprising of various data streams currently utilized by your eCommerce team, to be used for analysis and Decision Making.
- Ensure your team develops and updates spatial views and data views in hand with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team.
- Establish and maintain a scalable, extensible and maintainable architecture for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence system.
- Work with the Data Technology Teams (PMO, Business Analysis, Data Architecture, Information Governance, Operational Data, Data Acquisition, Analytics and Infrastructure) to support and innovate on the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- Warrant that your venture develops and updates spatial views and data views in hand with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team.
- Collaborate with thE Business analysts and/or Business Intelligence and Analytics team to perform detailed Data Analysis and develop the Data Models that comprise the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Secure that your corporation coordinates, schedules and facilitates System Changes of the Enterprise Data Warehouse with Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Application Administrators team, Access Administration team and IT service Helpdesk.
- Manage work with the Data Technology Teams (PMO, Business Analyst, Data Architecture, Information Governance, Operational Data, Data Acquisition, Analytics and Infrastructure) to support and innovate on the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- Warrant that your enterprise coordinates, schedules and facilitates System Changes of the Enterprise Data Warehouse with Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Application Administrators team, Access Administration team and IT service Helpdesk.
- Direct Enterprise Data Warehouse: design, develop, and maintain end to end data solutions using Open Source, modern Data Lake, and Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies hadoop, spark, cloud, etc.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications via technical enforcement of organizational Security Policies and monitoring of Vulnerability Scanning devices or security scripts, tools, and services.
- Identify controls appropriate at the Enterprise level and a set of baselines appropriate at thE Business unit level.
- Operationalize various Information security governance functions, as enterprise security Risk Management, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Third Party Risk management, Software Security, and Metrics And Reporting.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures that operational policies are followed and that Business Objectives are achieved by focusing on Best Practices and Process Improvements.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; monitors, proactively develops and delivers collection and loss mitigation training in a constantly changing environment.
- Establish that your enterprise provides feedback regarding direction of the market through the maintenance of RFP databases and statistics.
- Ensure your enterprise performs tests and analyzes results to pinpoint the source of issues and/or bugs.
- Pilot Enterprise Data Warehouse: work hands on with bleeding edge, Enterprise Grade technology.
- Make sure that your strategy participates in the development, implementation, and support of the enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Confirm your enterprise applies standards and good practice to capture knowledge and to ensure that obsolete/superseded documents are removed from the work environment and only current revisions of necessary records are available at point of use.
- Be certain that your enterprise maintains an awareness of new technologies, trends, and advances in the profession; reads professional literature; attends workshops and Training Sessions as appropriate.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; sales, referral, and service skills to effectively sell your organizations products and make qualified referrals to organization partners.
- Develop, support and delivery of enterprise Identity Management Systems.
- Confirm your enterprise performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks.
- Govern Enterprise Data Warehouse: quickly visualize data and create dashboards using tools as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, and Alteryx.
- Establish that your planning maintains the inventory integrity by using and overseeing the use of correct warehousing procedures, Warehouse Management System (WMS) use, supplemental WMS equipment use, periodic cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Ensure you maximize; utilized large data sets to retrain, measure analyze and classify improvements with Machine Learning models.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Warehouse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Warehouse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Warehouse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Warehouse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Warehouse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Enterprise Data Warehouse strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- Can the schedule be done in the given time?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise Data Warehouse? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouse?
- Why are you doing Enterprise Data Warehouse and what is the scope?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- What are the Enterprise Data Warehouse tasks and definitions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Warehouse book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Warehouse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Warehouse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Warehouse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Warehouse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Warehouse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Warehouse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Data Warehouse project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data Warehouse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data Warehouse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data Warehouse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data Warehouse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data Warehouse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data Warehouse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data Warehouse and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data Warehouse investments work better.
This Enterprise Data Warehouse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.