Ensure there is an open Line Of Communication across the IT Organization and with business unit leaders to continually review Project Plan updates, new equipment and system update schedules in order to streamline Implementation Processes and maximize operational efficiencies.
More Uses of the Commercial Management Toolkit:
- Ensure alignment of the Technology Strategy with your organizations business goals, revenue, productivity, and increased Enterprise Value.
- Manage: act as the main point of contact for your clients day to day communication; own overall Client Satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities and by working closely with the team to optimize and retain the clients business.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities.
- Maintain a comprehensive technology Operating model to support the evolving Business Strategy and ensure Continuous Improvement of the underlying Technology Platforms and processes.
- Motivate, inspire, and upgrade IT Resources across commercial IT where necessary, and provide leadership to the business to ensure that IT Service delivery is achieved with the highest quality and security.
- Manage Due Diligence, entitlements, budgets, architectural design, permitting and project scheduling from acquisition through completion.
- Realign existing operating and capital budgets to focus on strategic projects that support the business.
- Audit: management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate Contracting Process.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with appropriate strategic commercial approach, based on contract type.
- Develop and maintain weekly site reports to measure Supplier Performance through the use of a standard scorecard using Key Metrics to track improvement progress to ensure IT suppliers are held accountable to quality, efficiency and cost effective delivery of the service.
- Manage work with Business Leadership to contribute to the development of Business Strategy and proactively drive the talent agenda and capability for your organization.
- Supervise: monitor onboarding process and ensure partner resources are on boarded with the correct configurations for billing, etc.
- Ensure you command; lead process Work Order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Organize: seamlessly implement New Processes and systems and keep the systems running efficiently while the initiatives are being achieved.
- Ensure you account for; lead Change Management initiatives to transform the current IT Organization to support the future objectives of the business, streamline operations and reduce the cost of infrastructure.
- Provide expert consultative guidance for initiating strategic long range goals and objectives.
- Direct: continually assess and anticipate the need for new technology capabilities and solutions across your organizations business based on consumer learnings and the latest technology trends.
- Ensure you officiate; lead key initiatives and provide solutions for employee relations, Organization Development, Performance Management, Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition, development and Succession Planning.
- Develop: along with the Project Team, perform Due Diligence of potential new contractors confirming the technical and commercial where with all to take on and successfully complete contract requirements.
- Head: overall focus is contributing to your organizations highest and best use strategy to maximize value of current and developing assets.
- Ensure the identification of opportunities to minimize contract risk and coordinate commercial Risk Mitigation measures.
- Orchestrate: act upon the commercial needs of organization, drive Commercial Management Strategies (internally and with clients) and deliver work to the financial success of your organization.
- Ensure the Financial Viability, budgeting, forecasting and spend tracking of the initiatives.
- Manage to develop and increase group revenue across all channel and segments in order to maximize revenue and increase load factors.
- Deliver systems and applications that can provide current and accurate operational information and metrics to analyze Business Operations and retail program activity against targeted goals.
- Create and track monthly reporting related to the group Sales Activities and provide periodical reports to Commercial Management.
- Ensure compliance with organization Policies and Procedures and provide training to employees to help ensure understanding and compliance of Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure you gain; understand staffing needs and link to financial results and gaps for the sales organization.
- Drive improvements in financial and Operational Metrics and maximize value of operating assets.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commercial Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commercial Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commercial Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commercial Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commercial Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What level of information is needed and its potential impact on the approval process and on commercial mining operations, its likelihood of success in mitigating environmental impacts?
- Have any contracting positions been upgraded to reflect the more sophisticated skill levels required to implement acquisition reform and innovative commercial contracting practices?
- Has the use of commercially-available products and other products in every System Development process been reviewed from a technical perspective with involvement by experts?
- What controls are in place to ensure that management fees paid to connected parties are made at commercial rates and are commensurate to services or products provided?
- Should the established commercial relationship be assessed with regard to the relationship between the Relevant Undertaking and its subcontractors or suppliers?
- Are the commercial suppliers stable, or are changes in ownership or business arrangements likely to make an existing commercial product obsolete in the future?
- What role should authentication and Identity Management controls play in A Comprehensive Set of Cyber Security measures available to commercial organizations?
- Do the authentication and/or Identity Management controls employed by commercial organizations or business sectors, in general, provide adequate assurance?
- Which, if any, prevent or discourage you and/or your organization from applying the principles of acquisition reform or innovative commercial contracting?
- Does the focal organization employ sole ownership of each business or is it involved in joint ventures or Strategic Alliances in some, or all, businesses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commercial Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Commercial Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commercial Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commercial Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commercial Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commercial Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commercial Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Commercial Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, Experiential Learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Work Breakdown Structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Commercial Management project?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Risk may be made during which step of Risk Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Commercial Management project (or Commercial Management project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Commercial Management Project Portfolio and proper resourcing?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete Commercial Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commercial Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commercial Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commercial Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commercial Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commercial Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commercial Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commercial Management project with this in-depth Commercial Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commercial Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commercial Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commercial Management Investments work better.
This Commercial Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.