Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compassionate Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compassionate Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compassionate Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compassionate Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compassionate Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is it unreasonable to expect that every church in your denomination, regardless of size, location, or resources, could bring at least one person to salvation within a 365-day period?
- Where would increased collective effort among leaders and others across your organization aid in the execution of the strategy?
- What characteristics and processes influence the value of collective compassion over individual efforts to be compassionate?
- How can hope be respectfully conveyed to the wider group without undermining the experience of individual group members?
- Are mindful leadership practices demonstrated during group considerations and the performance of joint work activities?
- How can different leadership theories be reconciled and how do you relate leadership competence to performance?
- What are the critical factors for engaging clinical leadership for change, in the new vision for care delivery?
- What is the funding model for administrative oversight and research associated with compassionate communities?
- Do you look outside your area of work for information and ideas that could bring about continuous improvement?
- What is the current level of commitment throughout your organization to the strategy and performance targets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compassionate Leadership book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compassionate Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compassionate Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compassionate Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compassionate Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compassionate Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compassionate Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compassionate Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Compassionate Leadership project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Compassionate Leadership projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Compassionate Leadership project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Compassionate Leadership project stage?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
Step-by-step and complete Compassionate Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compassionate Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compassionate Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compassionate Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compassionate Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compassionate Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compassionate Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compassionate Leadership project with this in-depth Compassionate Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compassionate Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compassionate Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compassionate Leadership investments work better.
This Compassionate Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.