Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competitive Differentiation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competitive Differentiation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competitive Differentiation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competitive Differentiation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive Differentiation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organization start to redefine its core competencies to truly differentiate it from the competition, focusing on developing the core skills to sustain the already stated core competencies?
- What combination of realized opportunities, avoided threats, dramatic enhancement of strengths, and correction of weaknesses could result in significant, discontinuous improvement in performance?
- How can accountants do that effectively if business plans can be blown away so easily by uncertainty in its many forms ÃÂÃÂ political, economic, market, competitive, financial and organizational?
- How many submissions from young architects noted the costs of registration either, discouraged them from registering or placed unnecessary costs on them to be competitive in the market place?
- How should your organization seek to reconcile a desire to retain terms and conditions where there are strong competitive pressures, and a competitive risk of retaining a higher cost base?
- What organizational, product, service, regulatory, market, competitive, or other environmental changes could impact the operation or performance of the present replication strategy?
- How does cost competitiveness help the industry to crystallize thinking and build systems within your organization to minutely capture and evaluate the value of all the resources?
- How can researchers, who know less than the managers about the sources of advantage, understand and identify the sources and capabilities essential to the competitive advantage?
- Is your organization ready for the future and do you ensure your logistics are a competitive advantage, considering the innovations, trends & challenges the industry is facing?
- Should the industry allow for distribution reciprocity, or at least an interactive dialogue with selected emerging market regulators, when developing future regulations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competitive Differentiation book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Competitive Differentiation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competitive Differentiation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competitive Differentiation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive Differentiation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competitive Differentiation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competitive Differentiation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Competitive Differentiation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Competitive Differentiation project requirements become approved in writing?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Competitive Differentiation project Team cease upon the delivery of the Competitive Differentiation projects outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Competitive Differentiation project team have?
Step-by-step and complete Competitive Differentiation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competitive Differentiation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competitive Differentiation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competitive Differentiation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competitive Differentiation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competitive Differentiation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competitive Differentiation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competitive Differentiation project with this in-depth Competitive Differentiation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive Differentiation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive Differentiation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competitive Differentiation investments work better.
This Competitive Differentiation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.