Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Differentiation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Differentiation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Differentiation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Differentiation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Differentiation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are the major approaches to pricing strategy, and what are some pricing tactics used to launch a new product, impact price perceptions, and adjust prices?
- How do the employees develop skills to work independently, make choices, complete activities, record progress, and work individually or in small groups?
- Does imperfect competition in product markets contribute substantively to the level and persistence of unemployment in modern industrial economies?
- What policies, practices, and procedures have been developed to execute its business strategy and functional area strategies with proficiency?
- What is the difference between a customer-oriented and a product-oriented mission, and what can be the pitfall of a product-oriented mission?
- Which part of the value chain includes organization infrastructure, human resources management, technology development, and procurement?
- What occurs when your organization can significantly impact its market share by being the first to market with a competitive advantage?
- Which approach views your organization as a series of processes, each of which adds value to the product or service for each customer?
- Which part of the value chain acquires raw materials and manufactures, delivers, markets, sells, and provides after-sales services?
- What will be the impact on equilibrium price and quantity, when the demand curve is perfectly inelastic and supply curve shift out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Differentiation book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Differentiation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Differentiation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Differentiation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Differentiation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Differentiation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Differentiation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Differentiation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Cost Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Product Differentiation project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Product Differentiation project?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Product Differentiation project management life cycle?
- Project Portfolio management: How do you centrally track the benefits of Product Differentiation projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within your organization to make the required decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Product Differentiation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Differentiation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Differentiation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Differentiation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Differentiation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Differentiation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Differentiation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Differentiation project with this in-depth Product Differentiation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Differentiation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Differentiation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Differentiation investments work better.
This Product Differentiation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.