Use Data Analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, Competitive Intelligence, and Market Trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deal that increase net new revenues.
More Uses of the Competitive Intelligence Toolkit:
- Use market, technical, and Competitive Intelligence to build partnerships with other technical organizations based on organization strategy and drive opportunities through your partnerships.
- Ensure you are going to show you what you are great at, and going to help you break into all the other things you have always wanted to do, from Design to Strategy to Branding and on and on.
- Be accountable for leading the planning, execution and communication of Competitive Intelligence to better inform business strategies and drive Decision Making.
- Support business and Competitive Intelligence insights for the Brand teams and brand planning process, ensuring brand planning workflows have a foundational insights driven approach.
- Orchestrate: proactively identify key Industry Trends, develops analysis of trends and communicates potential business impact to appropriate leadership.
- Manage: tap into Customer Insights and Competitive Intelligence to inform the go to market strategy and over time, improve adoption tactics.
- Be accountable for contributing to the Knowledge Base of the executive recruiting team by providing education on industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Drive: overview design research growth strategy Industrial Design UI UX Design Product Engineering brand strategy innovation consulting.
- Develop and mature Market Research programming through process audits, perpetuating a Market Research mindset and establishing best practices for replication throughout your organization.
- Be accountable for providing strategic guidance and innovative thinking on Competitive Intelligence capabilities, processes, technology platforms, vendor partners, and best practices to optimize the effectiveness and impact of the Competitive Intelligence function.
- Identify: office hours in partnership with Sales Enablement that could be used to consider new releases, features, Competitive Intelligence and current trends.
- Manage work with multiple stakeholders and functional area leaders to ensure the proper specifications are identified and delivered to meet market/customer needs.
- Steer: conduct research on Industry Trends, Competitive Intelligence, and market data leveraging internal and external sources to compile assessment of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate and leverage partner Service Providers to develop better solutions, solidify relationships, and source Technical Support.
- Ensure you present; lead research and analysis on economic trends; interpret economic research and analysis to advise management on business implications and recommend changes to strategy or operating plan.
- Analyze and evaluate prospects and clients to determine if organizations capabilities meet potential legal needs and identify strategies and opportunities to expand relationships with clients.
- Drive initiatives that result in improved market share and work closely with sales to develop strategies for account opportunities.
- Establish: conduct in depth research on and analysis of companies, industries, markets and competitors and deliver objective, meaningful insights in a concise, compelling way.
- Ensure you relay; build efficient models and methods for gaining on going client and advisor insights, balancing enterprise wide strategic insights with insight needs of LOB and product leaders.
- Confirm your strategy provides strategic guidance and innovative thinking on Competitive Intelligence capabilities and best practices to optimize the effectiveness and impact of the centralized Competitive Intelligence function.
- Develop: successfully completes compliance modules assigned annually by your organization and develops challenging yet compliant advertising messages while avoiding regulatory organization warning letters.
- Collaborate with other market insights related colleagues to synthesize internal and external information, analytics and data to arrive at value added conclusions.
- Coordinate: openly share perspective and insights to elevate team thinking and drive a balanced, holistic point of view; effectively weigh and communicate trade off considerations.
- Keep conduct Competitive Intelligence and SWOT Analysis up to date Monitor product releases, partnerships, acquisitions, news, and customer wins from key competitors in segments as identity proofing, Identity Management, biometrics, and Blockchain.
- Inform short and long term Sales Forecasts by evaluating the potential impact of existing competitors and new market entrants.
- Direct: evaluation of marketing needs against current data capabilities; partnering with marketing enablement and front end technology on the development of a roadmap toward a modern, intelligent insights model.
- Employ Market Research, Industry Trends, Voice Of Customer, market share, win/loss analysis and Competitive Intelligence and price realization to develop product strategy and influence roadmap development.
- Collaborate with product and Portfolio management to provide market data and Competitive Intelligence for new product Business Cases.
- Govern: monitor Competitive Intelligence and organize into actionable insights for commercial and Product Teams, highlighting key differentiators.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competitive Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competitive Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competitive Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competitive Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your outputs?
- How are consistent Competitive Intelligence definitions important?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- Why do and why don't your customers like your organization?
- How is the data gathered?
- What are the Competitive Intelligence resources needed?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Competitive Intelligence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competitive Intelligence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Competitive Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competitive Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competitive Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competitive Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competitive Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Competitive Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Competitive Intelligence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Competitive Intelligence project team have enough people to execute the Competitive Intelligence project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Competitive Intelligence project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Competitive Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competitive Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competitive Intelligence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competitive Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competitive Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competitive Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competitive Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competitive Intelligence project with this in-depth Competitive Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive Intelligence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competitive Intelligence investments work better.
This Competitive Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.