Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competitive intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competitive intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competitive intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competitive intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- Competitive intelligence - what does expert opinion say about your organization competitive intelligence - who are the leading competitors?
- Does your organization have a standard set of key performance indicators (KPIs) by which to measure and manage performance?
- Do source characteristics and environmental uncertainty affect the use of information sources in environmental scanning?
- Can you outsource or find a virtual assistant to do the already stated things no one else in your organization can do?
- How can you leverage the power of relationships to drive more value for your competitive intelligence processes?
- What do you need to know about your clients business problems to select a good approach and create a solution?
- Approximately what percentage of your organizations gross revenue is allocated to Competitive Intelligence?
- What is the most important skill your organizational leader should have to succeed in a digital workplace?
- How will you formulate a strategy to address the competitive changes that are occurring in your industry?
- What sources of information do you usually use to find out about what is happening in the business world?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competitive intelligence book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Competitive intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competitive intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competitive intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competitive intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Competitive intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Competitive intelligence project scope may be changed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Competitive intelligence project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Scope Management Plan: Is your organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Competitive intelligence project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ways to create and distribute Competitive intelligence project performance information?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Competitive intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competitive intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competitive intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competitive intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competitive intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competitive intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competitive intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competitive intelligence project with this in-depth Competitive intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competitive intelligence investments work better.
This Competitive intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.