Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Training Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Training related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Training specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Training Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Training improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do your organizations information systems produce reports containing operational, financial, and compliance related information that makes it possible to run and control your organization?
- Should the implementation of the hotline be accompanied at the same time, or at least relatively contemporaneously, by training on one or more topics relevant to the hotline?
- Have functional security test scripts been developed and executed to verify security features, as authorization, authentication, field level validation, and PII compliance?
- Is your organization data provided to central departments verified by the central departments to ensure that data collected are in compliance with reporting requirements?
- Are there sufficient independent testing of the system and reviews by way of surprise checking, undisclosed compliance activity and where necessary, external review?
- Is there a provision within the standards that requires that transgender individuals identities are to be kept secret from staff or others in the facility?
- How do you help clients build a consistent schedule that captures key events while leaving enough slush time for them to incorporate new activities?
- Where evidence of non-compliance is identified, is the guidance and training offered to end users adequate to ensure appropriate records are filed?
- Do you believe your tools have the privacy capabilities to ensure compliance to GDPR and other regulations when monitoring insider threats?
- What is the address of the main place of residence of each of the beneficial owners of your organization or close corporation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Training book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Training self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Training Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Training areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Training Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Training projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Training Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance Training project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Compliance Training project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Compliance Training project management processes you chose to use?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Compliance Training project sponsor, how would you determine which Compliance Training project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Compliance Training project performing better or worse than planned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Training Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Training project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Training project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Training project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Training project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Training project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Training project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Training project with this in-depth Compliance Training Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Training and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Training investments work better.
This Compliance Training All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.