Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Constructability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Constructability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Constructability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Constructability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Constructability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What changes or adaptations in traditional project work processes are required to create an optimal environment for broader and more effective use of modularization?
- Is there a communication tool or process that needs to be created to accommodate the changing face of transportation infrastructure development?
- Are there any additional analyses or information available or obtainable that would affect decisions regarding the method that should be chosen?
- Can temporary fills be left in place or excess material placed within the project limits or on nearby right of way for use on future widening?
- What percentage of your organizations instruments of service or deliverables are internally or externally peer reviewed prior to delivery?
- Are all substantive permit requirements clearly identified in the design with a description of the means of demonstrating compliance?
- What percentage of your organizations projects do you engage in a documented constructability review process during project design?
- Do you or any subsidiary or predecessor organization have any current outstanding professional liability deductible obligations?
- Are work elements clearly identified and all corresponding pay items included with adequate quantities to construct project?
- Do plans show all utilities, existing pile locations and existing foundations in temporary and permanent pile driving area?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Constructability book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Constructability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Constructability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Constructability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Constructability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Constructability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Constructability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Constructability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement process compile basic procurement information such as how much is bought and spend with individual suppliers?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Constructability project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Constructability project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Constructability projects should be selected when compared with other Constructability projects?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Constructability project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete Constructability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Constructability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Constructability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Constructability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Constructability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Constructability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Constructability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Constructability project with this in-depth Constructability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Constructability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Constructability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Constructability investments work better.
This Constructability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.