Make sure that your organization assess financial, operational, and compliance audit risks and exposure of all your organizations operations and processes (development, Construction, leasing, property management operations, and corporate services/functions), and develop a risk based Internal Audit plan.
More Uses of the Construction Toolkit:
- Arrange that your group strives to become increasingly more technically knowledgeable on your Construction, execution and maintenance processes and what differentiates you from your competition.
- Establish that your organization learns to estimate available work items to determine Disadvantaged Business Enterprise/Small Business Enterprise participation on Construction projects.
- Confer with supervisory and engineering personnel and/or inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve Construction problems and to improve Construction methods.
- Secure that your group develops schedules for use in all areas of business lines and work closely with Project Management team in setting project goals and analyzing the status of projects.
- Govern: monitor progress against the approved schedule and take action to ensure that the project proceeds on the established schedule.
- Assure your corporation complies; interfaces the schedule with the project budget; monitor actual progress, compare to baseline, and report progress against the schedule.
- Maintain contact with the Construction project team through project execution to maintain current estimating units are consistent with Construction outputs.
- Maintain lines of communications between organization departments, Project Management, and client with regards to cost estimating activities.
- Confirm your organization coordinates purchase of necessary supplies, equipment and services from appropriate sources and maintains proper Inventory Control, maintenance and consumable supplies.
- Facilitate committee/client meetings related to asset and data review, test Construction, and review of composed test forms.
- Identify: direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in purchasing equipment, Construction materials, and maintenance supplies.
- Make sure that your organization has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and Construction engineering and surveying services.
- Communicate with clients, interface with code officials and contractors to address Construction issues to develop estimates and prepare reports.
- Assure your operation learns to provide technical guidance to other engineering personnel regarding material specifications, testing methods, or Construction practices.
- Be accountable for defining and quantifying scope of work and preparing comprehensive conceptual, budgetary, and Construction Cost Estimates for projects.
- Be accountable for during Construction and commissioning, establish Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) setup, safety program, and maintenance program.
- Assure your corporation learns to identify geotechnical characteristics of project area to determine possible issue with design and/or Construction.
- Be accountable for reviewing / researching historical data and compiling summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.
- Be certain that your team learns to collect Construction material samples provided by field staff and/or suppliers for testing purposes to determine compliance with specifications, source approval, and/or other informational needs.
- Establish: work closely with technology to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in the detailed Design Specifications and in the Construction of the product assigned.
- Follow insurance program rules to strict discipline (knowing/being able to reference what is expected and/or allowed by each insurance program).
- Confirm your business participates with the project team as schedule advisor to ensure early identification of problem areas; support development of Corrective Action plans.
- Orchestrate: inspection services provides clients with certified personnel for project demands, as inspectors and Construction managers.
- Ensure your strategy supports Project Management activities, direction of Construction, operations and maintenance activities at project sites.
- Arrange that your business takes ownership of the buy out process and assumes responsibility for quantity of budget estimates and deliverables to the client.
- Drive: review project business plan with other stakeholders, as operations and office leadership, to ensure alignment and profitability.
- Supervise and schedule inspection staff and the laboratory; monitor Quality Control procedures for Construction projects.
- Identify: by fully integrating the entire Construction ecosystem on a modern cloud based application, your clients can deploy network at a lower cost, on a more predictable schedule, and with decreased requirements for Working Capital.
- Be accountable for working and communicating effectively with customers and team members throughout the sales, Construction and warranty phases.
- Utilize your organization approved costing methodology, data, and systems to present estimate results in a detailed breakdown format suitable for use by the Project Management and the project team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Construction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Construction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Construction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Construction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Construction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why a Construction focus?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- What is the source of the strategies for Construction strengthening and reform?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- Is any Construction documentation required?
- Is Construction realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What Construction modifications can you make work for you?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
- How do you hand over Construction context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Construction book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Construction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Construction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Construction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Construction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Construction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Construction Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Construction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Construction project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Construction project team have enough people to execute the Construction project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Construction project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Construction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Construction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Construction Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Construction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Construction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Construction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Construction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Construction project with this in-depth Construction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Construction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Construction and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Construction investments work better.
This Construction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.