Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contact Center Solution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contact Center Solution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contact Center Solution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contact Center Solution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contact Center Solution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What preparatory change management work has been done with your organization practice plan on the movement from a decentralized to centralized/standardized patient scheduling process?
- What advice would contact center management staff in companies that have made the switch offer to companies considering a migration to a cloud-based contact center solution?
- What are the techniques and tools that other organizations use to keep individual agents engaged and excited about jobs and aware of successes and opportunities to improve?
- How do other organizations know if efforts to transform a legacy contact center into a modern customer experience center have yielded desired results?
- Is your contact center stuck in the last decade, measuring the same things you have always measured â service level, handle time, after call work?
- Does your current system deliver a flexible, scalable solution that can support geographically dispersed agents and always-on availability?
- Does your organization consistently have the deep technical experience and the resources available to manage an on-premise environment?
- Can inbound agents identify sales opportunities/leads through specified triggers that may occur during inbound service calls?
- Are you part of the team that is deciding whether to go from individual resource databases to a single resource database?
- Does vendor system provide any forecasting ability to plan the staffing levels to accommodate projected call volumes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contact Center Solution book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contact Center Solution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contact Center Solution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contact Center Solution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contact Center Solution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contact Center Solution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contact Center Solution Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contact Center Solution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management â how will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the techniques used to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the changes brought about by the product or service produced by the Contact Center Solution project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Contact Center Solution project within budget?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Contact Center Solution project sponsor function identified and defined?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Contact Center Solution project?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
Step-by-step and complete Contact Center Solution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contact Center Solution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contact Center Solution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contact Center Solution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contact Center Solution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contact Center Solution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contact Center Solution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contact Center Solution project with this in-depth Contact Center Solution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contact Center Solution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contact Center Solution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contact Center Solution investments work better.
This Contact Center Solution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.