Participate in commercial Team Meetings in order to better understand strategies and advise on ethics and compliance issues so as to facilitate the creation of a robust ethical and compliant culture.
More Uses of the Contingent Workforce Toolkit:
- Drive growth through an integrations and ecosystem Product Strategy that connects partners and customers through the Beeline platform.
- Methodize: work in tandem with the other Beeline work stream specialists (finance, reporting, integration, and configuration) to correctly map out Data Requirements for work streams.
- Control: implement annual media training opportunities for organization leadership and department/staff to increase Communication Skills and capabilities.
- Confirm you deliver; lead delivery of Business Continuity Plans and Crisis Management plans, guidance and systems in order to ensure a planned response for a wide range of risks.
- Confirm you devise; lead the design, build, implementation and maintenance of a labor controls process that ensures compliance and governance of contract worker relationships.
- Perform User Requirements analysis; facilitate business Process Design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting Risk Areas as part of a Software Implementation delivery team.
- Create and execute diagnostics and summary reports on data, databases, and routine computational processes to assess performance and results.
- Consult with Contingent Workforce Business Partners about program and communications strategies and provide support across your organization to ensure consistency across all business areas.
- Be accountable for assessing, coordinating, and maintaining a holistic and integrated strategy for change across different Project Work streams of a project/program.
- Develop and create internal Change Management and vendor communications materials to support the broader Strategy And Operations for your Contingent Workforce.
- Manage to support functional design; needs to understand and manage how data is mapped and how data decisions should align with business decisions being gathered and made.
- Control: partner with leadership to hold team accountable for managing clients effectively and escalating risks and blocking issues appropriately.
- Support the achievement of key Service Level measurements and Key Performance Indicators through Operational Excellence, process adherence and Continuous Improvement.
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase account profitability.
- Assure your organization identifies, develop, and recommends policy initiatives, enforcement activities, Data Driven strategies, and training to enhance the Sections efficacy in enforcing the integration mandate.
- Provide guidance to Internal Stakeholders when evaluating Contingent Workforce staffing strategies, processes and policies to ensure your practices align with your principles.
- Develop and deliver Training Sessions on ethics and compliance related topics and provide timely and accurate advice/guidance to Gas, Power and Renewable trading business.
- Manage work with your Managed Service provider to establish supplier metrics and Performance Feedback to drive ongoing program improvement, relying on data to drive Decision Making.
- Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope (value in expected ROI) and schedule (higher Operating Expense in longer release cycles).
- Manage work with team to ensure content and functionality Development Efforts are poised and built to serve the broader needs of the business.
- Make sure that your business provides deal assurance by ensuring transaction structures, execution options, negotiating and Relationship Management tactics, risks, rewards and resources are considered, defined and evaluated.
- Be accountable for creating and managing compliance information and Performance Reporting showing integrity, courage and sound judgement about compliance and ethics.
- Make sure that your enterprise develops and implements policies, procedures, standards and goals related to the procurement of data and information products and services to continuously improve efficiencies and workflow.
- Pilot: in conjunction with supervisor plan new Customer Service strategies and Work Processes that promote continuous Service Improvement.
- Manage provider Sales Team and pricing committee to ensure your Pricing Strategies are being executed across all Product Lines.
- Intervene with existing teams where communication and effectiveness have broken down to introduce creative solution to teamwork barriers.
- Be accountable for partnering with contracts team to provide key information to ensure timely preparation, dissemination, and execution of contracts negotiated by the provider Sales Team and contract specialization.
- Manage work with an assigned Project Management to present Best Practices workflows to client, and appropriately responds to clients business problems.
- Be accountable for providing technical and specialization advice to Trading Response Teams (Duty Managers, Business Support Teams and Business Continuity teams) in the event of emergencies and crises.
- Confirm your enterprise reports directly to management to gather reporting requirements to translate requirements into high quality automated Reports And Dashboards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contingent Workforce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contingent Workforce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contingent Workforce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contingent Workforce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contingent Workforce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will Contingent Workforce decisions be made and monitored?
- Who are the Contingent Workforce decision makers?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- Is the need for Organizational Change recognized?
- For your Contingent Workforce project, identify and describe the business environment, is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Contingent Workforce leader?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Contingent Workforce?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Contingent Workforce effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contingent Workforce book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contingent Workforce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contingent Workforce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contingent Workforce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contingent Workforce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contingent Workforce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contingent Workforce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contingent Workforce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Contingent Workforce project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Contingent Workforce Project Team have enough people to execute the Contingent Workforce Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Contingent Workforce Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Contingent Workforce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contingent Workforce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contingent Workforce Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contingent Workforce Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contingent Workforce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contingent Workforce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contingent Workforce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contingent Workforce project with this in-depth Contingent Workforce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contingent Workforce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contingent Workforce and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contingent Workforce investments work better.
This Contingent Workforce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.