Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contingent Workforce Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contingent Workforce Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contingent Workforce Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contingent Workforce Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contingent Workforce Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Role of technology in recruiting and promotion: How do software systems as rÃÂÃÂsumÃÂÃÂ databases, screens, and performance-management tracking account for and promote diversity in your workplace?
- Why might some workers be willing to accept temporary jobs when the wages are lower than the already stated of permanent workers in the same occupation who have comparable human capital?
- How do you leverage technology to meet corresponding new requirements and support more advanced processes that enable both procurement and human resources to add value to the program?
- If the work is repetitive, transactional and of low value, why spend the time and effort necessary to engage and motivate a person who may be on the job only a few weeks or months?
- How does your organization take advantage of the flexibility and agility associated with a contingent workforce whilst protecting itself from the complexities and risks involved?
- How satisfied are you with initiating security policies and procedures for the protection of organization assets, intellectual property, employee safety and data privacy?
- How do you ensure governance, risk management and capability development across partnered business arrangements, or in business models that involve several departments?
- Will planned development on site be contingent on works being undertaken by utility providers to increase local capacity, posing a risk to project delivery timelines?
- Are there policy levers that might encourage businesses to modify on-demand hiring practices that provide greater economic stability for contingent workers?
- Are you taking steps to enhance the employer value proposition of contract, contingent, or other off balance-sheet workers other than through higher pay?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contingent Workforce Management book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contingent Workforce Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contingent Workforce Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contingent Workforce Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contingent Workforce Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contingent Workforce Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contingent Workforce Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contingent Workforce Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Contingent Workforce Management project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship ÃÂÃÂ what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Contingent Workforce Management project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Contingent Workforce Management project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Contingent Workforce Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Contingent Workforce Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contingent Workforce Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contingent Workforce Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contingent Workforce Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contingent Workforce Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contingent Workforce Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contingent Workforce Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contingent Workforce Management project with this in-depth Contingent Workforce Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contingent Workforce Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contingent Workforce Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contingent Workforce Management investments work better.
This Contingent Workforce Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.