Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contract Management Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contract Management Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contract Management Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contract Management Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contract Management Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Are appropriate procedures implemented to ensure compliance with legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements related to intellectual property rights and use of proprietary software products?
- Have you reviewed the encryption, firewalls, virus protection, security protocols and intrusion detection used to safeguard the data of others stored on your networks and servers?
- Does the contract address, if applicable, the cost and responsibility for purchasing and maintaining any equipment, hardware, software, or other item related to the activity?
- Are there opportunities to renegotiate software licensing agreements based on the way you actually utilize software versus the way original contracts were negotiated?
- Does your organization have established policies and procedures for dealing with the contractual obligations of third party developers that go out of business?
- Is your organization asking for an integration with a HIPAA compliance software or the ability to upload HIPAA compliance document on the contract to track?
- Do your contracts ensure that all parties agree to the specific expectations, promises and contingencies regarding the performance of the contract?
- What are your organizations policies and procedures for dealing with the contractual obligations of third party developers that go out of business?
- Do you carefully review the prior liabilities and loss experience generated by any organizations being considered for merger or acquisition?
- Have static source code analysis tools been used to identify weaknesses that could lead to exploitable vulnerabilities in the software?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contract Management Software book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contract Management Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contract Management Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contract Management Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contract Management Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contract Management Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contract Management Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contract Management Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Contract Management Software project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Contract Management Software project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What cost control tool do many experts say is crucial to Contract Management Software project management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does your organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the Contract Management Software project manager?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
Step-by-step and complete Contract Management Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contract Management Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contract Management Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contract Management Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contract Management Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contract Management Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contract Management Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contract Management Software project with this in-depth Contract Management Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contract Management Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contract Management Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contract Management Software investments work better.
This Contract Management Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.