Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Conversion Rate Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Conversion Rate Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Conversion Rate Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Conversion Rate Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Conversion Rate Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Based on your goals, an overlay can illuminate the weaknesses and strengths of your email design, and help you find areas for improving conversion. How do you know they click where you designed them to?
- Which message and channel combinations produce the highest conversion rates, which combinations have the most efficient ad spend, and how should that influence how you spend your marketing dollars?
- When comparing the number of unique visitors searching for trips between station pairs on your website, which station pairs have the greatest potential for growth in conversion rates?
- Is the purpose of its customer interactions to provide better post-sale customer service, increase conversion rates, or reduce marketing costs through effective targeting?
- Is your goal to achieve the highest possible conversion rate while reducing chargebacks as much as possible, with the least amount of customer friction?
- How would a double-digit improvement in conversion rate impact the number of leads you are able to collect from your paid advertising strategy?
- When comparing face-to-face versus virtual events impact on sales conversions, in your experience, which event type has been more successful?
- Do merchants take a lot of checks, and if so, would check authorization or conversion programs improve cash flow and reduce check losses?
- How many sales opportunities would marketing be expected to deliver (over a defined time period) for sales to meet conversion targets?
- What are the biggest frustrations and objections that your prospects have when conducting business with companies in your industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Conversion Rate Optimization book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Conversion Rate Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Conversion Rate Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Conversion Rate Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Conversion Rate Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Conversion Rate Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Conversion Rate Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Conversion Rate Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Conversion Rate Optimization project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What cost control tool do many experts say is crucial to Conversion Rate Optimization project management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Performance bond should always provide what part of the contract value?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Conversion Rate Optimization project risks at various Conversion Rate Optimization project stages?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Conversion Rate Optimization projects / systems?
Step-by-step and complete Conversion Rate Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Conversion Rate Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Conversion Rate Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Conversion Rate Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Conversion Rate Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Conversion Rate Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Conversion Rate Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Conversion Rate Optimization project with this in-depth Conversion Rate Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Conversion Rate Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Conversion Rate Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Conversion Rate Optimization investments work better.
This Conversion Rate Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.