Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have the right people in your organization that understand the technology opportunities and are also able to link it with customer needs and use it to optimize the customer journey?
- How would you rate your IT organizations overall progress to-date in optimizing IT operations - including team staffing models, standardizing processes, and managing application workloads?
- What will it take to equip your core business operations with the leading-edge tools that enable you to execute on your strategic vision, implement with ease, and continue to optimize?
- Will a particular program enable the people in your organization to make significantly better decisions in less time with respect to inventory and supply chain flexibility?
- Are you looking to consolidate your engineering software license information and utilization monitoring under one license management tool providing best practices?
- Can the business and its external environment wait for the longer-term transition, or will pressure for urgent shorter-term actions undermine the longterm vision?
- How does cash flow around the enterprise and what responsibilities/accountabilities do finance, and other functions have in relation to cash management?
- How important is consistency and perhaps even more specifically how important is customer equity across the thirteen participating utilities?
- How did one search engine optimization organization triple its websites click-thru rates after using postcard marketing for the first time?
- How important are factors when deciding whether to leverage internal versus external resources for specific IT operations management tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Optimization book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of corresponding risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or IT Optimization projects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: how much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the IT Optimization project?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the IT Optimization project been reassigned to other units or IT Optimization projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are IT Optimization project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete IT Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Optimization project with this in-depth IT Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Optimization investments work better.
This IT Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.