Make sure that your organization promotes adherence to your organizations Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
More Uses of the Corporate Compliance Toolkit:
- Be accountable for managing legal and Corporate Compliance / governance.
- Deliver the ongoing and annual Penetration Testing schedule and conducting awareness campaigns as part of the Corporate Compliance Requirements.
- Represent trade and logistics on Corporate Compliance board.
- Lead: Corporate Compliance program and Risk Management program.
- Collaborate with the Policy Management and Governance Officers and Corporate Compliance to effectively and efficiently.
- Help facilitate the Corporate Compliance Communication plan.
- Ensure requirements are met in accordance with Corporate Compliance standards.
- Ensure sub category contractual arrangements inCorporate Compliance and performance against KPIs.
- Formulate: Corporate Compliance and Cybersecurity managers to gain a complete view of network.
- Be accountable for configuring long term archival storage to maintain Corporate Compliance.
- Ensure you exceed; build a working relationship with Internal Audit, Corporate Operational Risk and Corporate Compliance Portfolio Managers.
- Establish that your organization serves as local quality compliance liaison with Corporate Compliance organization.
- Orchestrate: lobby update the enterprise Corporate Compliance plan and manual, at least annually.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues in partnership with the legal and Corporate Compliance teams.
- Oversee and monitor the day to day operations of the Program and the Corporate Compliance Department to ensure the Programs objectives are achieved.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead based on corporate direction and Corporate Compliance audits.
- Be certain that your strategy oversees client focused efforts to monitor regulatory and Corporate Compliance, engages with client leaders and stakeholders to address and resolve identified issues.
- Assure your planning provides compliance reports to the Corporate Compliance officers, management and the compliance committee and provides management summaries on Regulatory Compliance topics.
- Provide input into the creation and execution of a Corporate Compliance Risk Assessment and monitoring schedule.
- Control: sponsor and support Corporate Compliance initiatives.
- Evaluate: Corporate Compliance officers.
- Confirm your organization ensures Corporate Compliance and health records standards of care are met.
- Manage work with application engineering, infrastructure, and Corporate Compliance teams to design and implement proper controls.
- Direct: Corporate Compliance reporting.
- Arrange that your enterprise assures compliance with Corporate Compliance policies.
- Confirm your operation establishes Processes And Procedures to ensure regulatory and industry compliance to meet Corporate Compliance and audit requirements.
- Manage knowledge center in Corporate Compliance and Ethics Program methodology.
- Make sure that your corporation participates in preparation and implementation of Corporate Compliance policies, Standards and Procedures in cooperation with other functional areas.
- Facilitate safety and Corporate Compliance Training to your department employees.
- Be accountable for developing and documenting training programs focused on the Corporate Compliance Program.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you measure your QA plan's effectiveness?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Corporate Compliance workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What relevant entities could be measured?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Are assumptions made in Corporate Compliance stated explicitly?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
- When you map the key players in your own work and the types/domains of relationships with them, which relationships do you find easy and which challenging, and why?
- Where can you break convention?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Corporate Compliance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Corporate Compliance project team have enough people to execute the Corporate Compliance project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Corporate Compliance project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Compliance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Compliance project with this in-depth Corporate Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Compliance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Compliance investments work better.
This Corporate Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.