Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Social Responsibility Performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Social Responsibility Performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Social Responsibility Performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a formal environmental policy, which includes a commitment to legal compliance, continuous measurement and continuous improvements in environmental performance?
- Are customer service or marketing teams using social media to communicate official corporate messages, as offers or announcements or responses to customer complaints?
- Can the most important management tools for medium size companies to use to further improve sustainability work be selected in a systematic, indicator focused way?
- Have you identified any inherent climate change risks that have the potential to generate a substantive change in your business operations, revenue or expenditure?
- How can tools be clustered to provide a simple, understandable set of choices about sustainability management for medium sized companies in the selected sectors?
- How shall organizations respond to the increasing demands for attention to corporate social responsibility and regulation - and general areas of risk management?
- Should reporting practices and the quality and content of sustainability reporting be evaluated as part of assessing sustainability performance?
- How do organization policies on environment, sustainability, corporate social responsibility affect materials sourcing and product development?
- How does your organization effectively demonstrate to senior managers and external stakeholders the value of its environmental efforts?
- Does improving your organizations environmental management system and environmental performance result in a higher stock price?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Social Responsibility Performance book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Social Responsibility Performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Social Responsibility Performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Social Responsibility Performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The already stated responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project team?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project staff does this specific process affect?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Social Responsibility Performance project with this in-depth Corporate Social Responsibility Performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Social Responsibility Performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Social Responsibility Performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Social Responsibility Performance investments work better.
This Corporate Social Responsibility Performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.