Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Trainer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Trainer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Trainer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Trainer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Trainer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is the thought that your employees will be occupied supervising trainees and thus lose valuable time for other tasks holding you back from offering in-organization training?
- Do you really want to spend your time with needy people or in situations that feed feelings of being stuck and unfulfilled?
- When can competent persons certify employees as fully qualified to perform hazardous tasks and procedures?
- Which person has received extensive training and is assigned by the employer to perform a particular task?
- Is your organizations administrative structure and support adequate and appropriate for the training?
- How effective is the present system to capture all the quality related costs in a manufacturing firm?
- Are training organizations preparing employees for the technical and soft skills that are in demand?
- What are the core factors behind why were able to consistently grow your salaries and job earnings?
- Are you considering an IT decision and would like input from a group with many years of expertise?
- How motivated were participants to continually improve the time after initial success at the task?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Trainer book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Trainer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Trainer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Trainer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Trainer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Trainer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Trainer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Trainer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Corporate Trainer project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do people write/say on status/Corporate Trainer project reports?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Corporate Trainer project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Corporate Trainer project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Corporate Trainer project is not yet fully understood?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Change Request: How do you get changes (code) out in a timely manner?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Trainer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Trainer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Trainer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Trainer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Trainer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Trainer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Trainer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Trainer project with this in-depth Corporate Trainer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Trainer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Trainer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Trainer investments work better.
This Corporate Trainer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.