Provide financial decision support (budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis and underlying Cost Drivers) to ensure optimal achievement of expense targets.
More Uses of the Cost Drivers Toolkit:
- Establish: usage of cost models to validate commodity strategies and to understand significant Cost Drivers.
- Manage: routinely perform analytics on the systems, constraints, Cost Drivers, and performance measures and integrate into site Continuous Improvement plans.
- Assure your organization understands security product / service Cost Drivers and industry and business trends impacting your organization Information security program.
- Drive usage of cost models to validate commodity strategies and to understand significant Cost Drivers.
- Identify operational trends and Cost Drivers, measure quality and calculate yields.
- Perform bottom up cost calculations to identify Cost Drivers in systems, subsystems and components.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Drivers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Drivers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Drivers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Drivers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Drivers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- How do you best reframe your strategy and business model to digitize your Business Processes, eliminate manual activities and drive greater cost efficiency, responsiveness, and productivity?
- Why were some action programs so successful that scope was expanded into the entire organization and principle components were adopted as corporate-wide strategic driver?
- Do you gain more by investing in a Data Quality solution to inhibit corresponding costs and ensure you are using accurate analytics data to drive your Business Strategy?
- What are the challenges of managing performance to drive run cost efficiencies and prioritize project spend for service improvement, including the trade-offs required?
- How could better insights into business drivers as revenue, cost, customer behaviour and employee turnover, extracted from Decision Making AI, improve your strategy?
- How does your organization conduct cost analysis as value chain analysis, activity-based costing, and quality costing that can help you develop superior strategies?
- Are your organizations Fraud Prevention and detection capabilities keeping pace with the increasingly automated and data-driven nature of your Business Operations?
- Does your organization currently use or is it planning to use Artificial intelligence and/or Machine Learning in IT Operations planning and management?
- Why would your organization deploy a solution that is more costly, with a longer time to value, to drive lower satisfaction ratings by the planner?
- Has the prevalence of IT, as well as cost reduction efforts that drive lead to greater IT adoption, taken the human touch out of Human Resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Drivers book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Drivers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Drivers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Drivers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Drivers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Drivers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Drivers Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Drivers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Cost Drivers project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Cost Drivers project?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the Program Manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship â what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyzes essentially correct?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Cost Drivers project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims used by all levels of management for Cost Drivers project implementation and control?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Drivers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Drivers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Drivers Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Drivers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Drivers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Drivers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Drivers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Drivers project with this in-depth Cost Drivers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Drivers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Drivers and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Drivers investments work better.
This Cost Drivers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.