Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the acquisition support work processes that have been simplified or otherwise redesigned to reduce costs, improve effectiveness, and make maximum use of commercial off the shelf technology?
- Has the cost effectiveness been sufficiently demonstrated, including the cost effectiveness of the project design approach as compared to alternative approaches to achieve similar benefits?
- What types of strong authentication solutions strike a balance among implementation cost, consumer usability and the likelihood of adoption, and effectiveness as a security measure?
- How can effective retention strategies or interventions be implemented in different settings at scale, taking into consideration cost effectiveness, feasibility and sustainability?
- How does management use information available to it about department workload and workload policies to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of your organization instruction?
- How can organizations manage extraordinary amounts of data securely and cost effectively while enabling ready access to data that are typically only needed occasionally?
- What are the indications regarding the cost effectiveness of service delivery modalities and policies that were developed or supported by various program interventions?
- How does management use the information available about department workload and workload policies to monitor the effectiveness of your organization department?
- What operational and organizational models best enable government to advance mission performance, improve cost effectiveness and raise service quality?
- Are there any decisions that can guarantee achieving the triple bottom line of effectiveness, cost efficiency, and equitable conservation outcomes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Effectiveness book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Cost Effectiveness project documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Cost Effectiveness project â What is the status?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of corresponding impact the Cost Effectiveness projects chance of success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Cost Effectiveness projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk data quality assessment - what is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Effectiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Effectiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Effectiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Effectiveness project with this in-depth Cost Effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Effectiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Effectiveness investments work better.
This Cost Effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.