Control Cost Engineering: conduct in depth analysis of intelligence, identify technical and/or operational gaps, and develop solutions to complex problems.
More Uses of the Cost Engineering Toolkit:
- Prepare Status Reports and provide detailed analysis on project status through the use of scheduling, Cost Engineering and Earned Value Management techniques and tools.
- Lead and manage it Supply Chain team to deliver site operational objectives and provide outstanding Supply Chain Service Levels on quality and delivery whilst achieving lowest total cost of acquisition for direct material, indirect goods and services, and logistics.
- Ensure key cost metrics are available for helping Decision Making and benchmarking.
- Methodize Cost Engineering: continuously seek to improve work processes for better results, less time, less cost or higher value by identifying inefficient processes and implementing and quantifying Process Improvements.
- Be accountable for developing cost plans and estimates through the design phase, delivering updated cost plans at appropriate design milestones.
- Support design, development, and implementation of cost effective procedures for testing and troubleshooting of components, sub assemblies, assemblies, and systems.
- Create and modify Continuous Improvement processes to implement and execute service enhancing and cost improvement projects.
- Support thE Business development and Cost Estimation teams in initial customer meetings, scope development and Proposal Development.
- Drive material cost saves through negotiation of best in industry terms and pricing with credit bureaus (consumer and commercial) and other data, digital, platform and analytic Service Providers.
- Ensure that the correct tools be utilized to solve the most important problems affecting your customers satisfaction, quality, cost and delivery.
- Establish that your project complies; briefs the Program Management office (PMO) and Executive Management on the status and issues affecting program cost and schedule performance.
- Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to Technical Projects, finding innovative, cost effective means to improve Products, techniques, procedures, and technologies.
- Confirm your operation leads, coache, and motivates the assigned packaging shift to ensure scheduled production is completed in a safe and cost effective manner, while maintaining.
- Coordinate Cost Engineering: project Cost Accounting and month end accruals to ensure matching of project costs and revenues.
- Oversee development of the Supply Chain budget and system wide goals supported by long range Supply Chain management strategic vision for operational and cost saving improvements.
- Steer Cost Engineering: Test Engineering designs, develops, and implements cost effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Be certain that your enterprise performs Cost Benefit Analysis of recovery strategies and technologies to establish the direction of technology in order to provide recovery solutions which meet the predefined recovery requirements.
- Establish that your corporation performs product/process analysis for Cost Reduction, Quality Improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Orchestrate Cost Engineering: monitor metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess productivity and Cost Management.
- Manage Cost Engineering: where applicable, provide tools, processes and training to ensure all team members provide Cost Management services consistently across a project, program or geography.
- Manage and maximize the client level cost of sale.
- Confirm your organization reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide Cost Reduction, safety, Customer Requirements and market growth.
- Develop, manage and execute projects and/or processes to ensure the success of new model and business plan strategies to improve department characteristics.
- Coordinate Cost Engineering: conduct Cost Benefit Analysis and ROI model development.
- Collect, track, and present metrics related to processes, team accuracy and efficiency, and drive improvements in efficiency, throughput and cost across your organization.
- Develop and maintain fully integrated project plans which specify project goals, deliverables, staffing, scheduling, Risk Assessment, Contingency Planning, Resource Allocation and cost analysis.
- Warrant that your strategy contributes to the budget projections, tracks training related expenditures, review and processes invoices for approval and payment, and reports on actual costs; identifies and recommends solutions for Cost Savings and efficiencies.
- Facilitate communication between organization staff, management, vendors and technology resources to ensure cost effective quality Service Delivery to internal and external customers.
- Make the relevant and needed decisions without affecting the scope, schedule and monitor the cost of the project and suggest viable solutions .
- Systematize Cost Engineering: implement baseline change Processes And Procedures to timely and appropriately capture scope, cost and schedule changes.
- Manage work with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Ensure optimum operational performance and efficient utilization of manufacturing assets, considering total delivered cost, quality, safety and service through lean mindset.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- Do you aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cost Engineering services/products?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Cost Engineering?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- What needs to stay?
- How can the value of Cost Engineering be defined?
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Cost Engineering activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
- Is there an opportunity to verify requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cost Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cost Engineering Project Team have enough people to execute the Cost Engineering project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cost Engineering project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Engineering project with this in-depth Cost Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Engineering investments work better.
This Cost Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.