Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Estimates Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Estimates related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Estimates specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Estimates Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Estimates improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Have the costs been estimated of developing the required service components and sources of funding, including joint budgets, contribution from individual partners and external sources?
- Who will be conducting the evaluation, that is, who will be assigning the points in a scoring scheme or estimating discounted benefits in a benefit/cost methodology?
- Has the project sponsor developed hazard and vulnerability analysis techniques, including specific types of analysis to be performed during different project phases?
- Why might individuals or organizations support regulatory budgets when the policy could prevent regulations for which benefits are estimated to exceed costs?
- What are the estimated time and cost for your jurisdiction to implement a non standard expiration date to coincide with the authorized length of stay?
- What are the estimated incremental costs of delivering your alternative model of care assuming that the primary connected care model is in place?
- What entities were responsible for developing original estimates of program costs, including costs for right of way acquisition and construction?
- Which estimating technique uses the actual costs of previous similar projects as a basis for estimating the costs of the current project?
- Do you agree with your estimate of time, and cost which will be saved by a more focused risk based approach to demonstrating compliance?
- What are the needs of engineers, contractors, construction managers and site supervisors with regard to estimate analysis and reporting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Estimates book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Estimates self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Estimates Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Estimates areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Estimates Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Estimates projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Estimates Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Estimates project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules â are all tasks included?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Cost Estimates project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at your organization and reduce insurance costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Cost Estimates project and Excel to assist in Cost Estimates project risk management?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of your organization?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Cost Estimates project management processes you chose to use?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Estimates Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Estimates project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Estimates project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Estimates project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Estimates project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Estimates project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Estimates project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Estimates project with this in-depth Cost Estimates Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Estimates projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Estimates and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Estimates investments work better.
This Cost Estimates All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.