Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Estimates Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Estimates related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Estimates specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Estimates Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Estimates improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does the cost estimate reflect the entire and detailed scope of works funded by the project, including works to be carried out by third parties, external dependencies and risk mitigating actions?
- Are there requirements for project cost trending, end of job cost feedback, or project scheduling that need to be considered before beginning the estimating process?
- How would the quality of the work performed be rated in relation to identifying and resolving problems, cost estimates and overall performance?
- What resources are needed from the project team, from plant operations and maintenance, and from contractors for handover and commissioning?
- Which processes involves allocating cost estimates in order to establish a cost baseline for measuring project performance?
- Did you request a procedural cost estimate from your providers staff for your last visit or procedure, and if so, when?
- Have any of issues been considered with your organization and if so, have changes been made to the original agreement?
- Do you foresee a need for new or revised cost estimates for programs to take into account the impact of sequestration?
- Does the high level elemental and component structure of the cost estimate reflect the entire scope of the works?
- Has the cost estimating format been reviewed with respect to traceability of budget and schedule cost controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Estimates book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Estimates self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Estimates Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Estimates areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Estimates Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Estimates projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Estimates Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Estimates project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Cost Estimates project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Cost Estimates projects success?
- Requirements Documentation: Has requirements gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Cost Estimates project leaders committed to this Cost Estimates project full time?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Estimates Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Estimates project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Estimates project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Estimates project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Estimates project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Estimates project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Estimates project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Estimates project with this in-depth Cost Estimates Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Estimates projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Estimates and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Estimates investments work better.
This Cost Estimates All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.