Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CouchDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CouchDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CouchDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CouchDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CouchDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere?
- Do you need to go beyond single machine limits for scale-up and instead go to a scale-out architecture to support the easy addition of more processing power and storage capacity?
- What kind of integration is required with traditional data warehouses, relational and object databases, file and object storage, data marts, and other NoSQL technologies?
- Do you need to handle high velocity data coming in via sensors, mobile devices, and the like, and have extreme write speed and low latency query speed?
- How sophisticated is the query optimizer for the investigated databases in choosing the appropriate execution plan for scalable query execution?
- Are social media companies and others doing enough to manage the privacy and data protection threats for account holders or customers?
- Is an algorithmic approach needed for data partitioning with automated redistribution to avoid hotspots or performance bottlenecks?
- Is your organization using or considering any of alternative database platforms for developing or running enterprise applications?
- Do you believe that your explicit approval should be required before any sort of personal information is collected and processed?
- Will it serve just a centralized location and set of users or is it a widely distributed system that caters to users everywhere?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CouchDB book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CouchDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CouchDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CouchDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CouchDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CouchDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CouchDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CouchDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: CouchDB project deliverables: what is the CouchDB project going to produce?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable you to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the CouchDB project?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should CouchDB project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
Step-by-step and complete CouchDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CouchDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CouchDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CouchDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CouchDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CouchDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CouchDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CouchDB project with this in-depth CouchDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CouchDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CouchDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CouchDB investments work better.
This CouchDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.