Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical Access Hospital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical Access Hospital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical Access Hospital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical Access Hospital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical Access Hospital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Do the records of residents transferred/discharged due to safety reasons reflect the process by which the facility concluded that in each instance transfer or discharge was necessary?
- What are the perceptions and experiences of small rural organization leaders and administrators who have succeeded in the implementation of electronic health record systems?
- How do you better relate variations in compensation across organizations to organization performance, in terms of quality, cost and provision of community benefit?
- Does your plan ensure there will be a continuity of operations and continuity of care to protect the welfare of your residents and maintain security of the data?
- How would you rate your ability to meet physician recruitment and retention needs for both primary care and specialty physicians at your organization?
- Does the board have an explicit succession planning process in place to ensure the selection and development of leaders with the right attributes?
- Did you have to make any changes with the infrastructure changes regarding your organization or the outpatient clinic to implement an IT system?
- Does the facility monitor and adjust care to reduce negative outcomes, while continually trying to find and use less restrictive alternatives?
- What are key policy and health care system innovations and interventions that could be made to improve the viability of rural organizations?
- Can persons with limited health skills be used to supplement or replace the care needed by more advanced trained health care professionals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical Access Hospital book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Critical Access Hospital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical Access Hospital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical Access Hospital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical Access Hospital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical Access Hospital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical Access Hospital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Critical Access Hospital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Critical Access Hospital project, provided that they are involved?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Critical Access Hospital project?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Critical Access Hospital project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Critical Access Hospital project scope will be managed?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Critical Access Hospital projects perspective?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
Step-by-step and complete Critical Access Hospital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical Access Hospital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical Access Hospital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical Access Hospital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical Access Hospital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical Access Hospital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical Access Hospital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical Access Hospital project with this in-depth Critical Access Hospital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical Access Hospital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical Access Hospital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical Access Hospital investments work better.
This Critical Access Hospital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.