Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CTQ Tree Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CTQ Tree related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CTQ Tree specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CTQ Tree Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CTQ Tree improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is the nature of the contractual relationship between the sponsor and third parties responsible for CTQ activities is there shared risk, or is it a strictly fee-for-service relationship?
- Are there device or trial participant characteristics that may make a trial participant ineligible that can only be ascertained after randomization and/or attempted use of the device?
- Have investigator sites been trained on the importance of timely and accurate data entry to support centralized/remote monitoring and/or in preparation for on-site sponsor monitoring?
- Do the elementary principals supervising employees during first year of professional practice differentiate the employees preparation based on the pathway the employees followed?
- Does the foundation have any formal or informal programs that allow program staff to work in the community or with nonprofit organizations you serve for periods of time?
- Is there the potential for bias to be introduced because the trial participants condition will be known at the time of randomization and prior to allocation/treatment?
- Is there a defined process for identifying when corrective and preventive actions should be created, including verifying that actions are implemented and effective?
- Are you able to collaboratively plan across all of your business functions to optimize investments , improve shareholder return and maximize efficiency?
- Are database lock procedures clearly defined, including roles, responsibilities, and processes for correction of errors identified after database lock?
- Why are some legislators trying to delay and even stop the expansion of your organizations, even while you score so well on performance-based measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CTQ Tree book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CTQ Tree self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CTQ Tree Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CTQ Tree areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CTQ Tree Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CTQ Tree projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CTQ Tree Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CTQ Tree project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a CTQ Tree project?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the CTQ Tree projects program?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No rs: if a task has no one listed as responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Project Schedule: Is the CTQ Tree project schedule available for all CTQ Tree project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
Step-by-step and complete CTQ Tree Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CTQ Tree project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CTQ Tree project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CTQ Tree project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CTQ Tree project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CTQ Tree project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CTQ Tree project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CTQ Tree project with this in-depth CTQ Tree Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CTQ Tree projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CTQ Tree and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CTQ Tree investments work better.
This CTQ Tree All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.