Help organizations better understand current and Target Market purchasing patterns by building a multi channel and digital and Go to Market model, executing more consistently throughout the Customer Lifecycle execute and perform better and more consistently in the field.
More Uses of the Customer Lifecycle Toolkit:
- Acquire and maintain Customer Relationships over the entire Customer Lifecycle by discovering and understanding the financial needs at the transaction window, platform desk, in the lobby or during out of the branch Sales Activities.
- Maintain communication processes between Brand Managers, Customer Lifecycle Managers, Digital Ads team, and Brand Management department.
- Govern: management of multiple markets and campaign phases at different parts of thE Business and Customer Lifecycle.
- Orchestrate: Customer Lifecycledetermine the timing and content of touch points for account managers along the Customer Journey, to drive optimal adoption and improved Net Promoter scores, satisfaction and overall customer health.
- Audit: work closely with analysts and Data Scientists to learn about Data Pipelines and lead to Customer Lifecycle tracking.
- Deliver and be able to clearly articulate ROI to assigned customers throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
- Manage: partner with marketing, product, Professional Services, and Customer Success to the manage Customer Lifecycle.
- Drive: monitor and maintain customer health score and proactively drive action throughout the Customer Lifecycle to reduce churn risk.
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the Customer Lifecycle to maximize sales and Customer Retention.
- Consult with customers to understand thE Business and Strategic Goals throughout the Customer Lifecycle; ensure customers overall objectives are being met and drive outcomes through adoption of product and services.
- Identify activities and opportunities to cultivate Customer Advocates throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
- Help bring your brands to life, creating an entirely digital brand vision, through the support of Brand Managers and Customer Lifecycle Managers.
- Establish targeting strategies based on Customer Lifecycle segmentation and Predictive Analytics.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by developing comprehensive Customer Lifecycle communications program.
- Create, execute and maintain automated Customer Communications at various stages of the Customer Lifecycle.
- Get up to speed on your Systems And Processes, and work with your Onboarding and Customer Support teams to understand the entire Customer Lifecycle.
- Develop Customer Lifetime value predictive model, forecasting and propensity models to facilitate Customer Lifecycle marketing and management.
- Warrant that your corporation understands the prospect through Customer Lifecycle from a revenue economics and staffing perspective.
- Identify: Customer Lifecycle analysing all potential in app and out of app touchpoints while creating trigger based actions/strategies to mitigate churn.
- Ensure you surpass; build and grow genuine relationships with your customers and across the sales organization; manage the Customer Lifecycle through acquisition, growth, and retention.
- Ensure your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the Customer Lifecycle and to visualize future in the lifecycle.
- Be accountable for optimizing Sales Processes and ensuring Consistent Execution of the process across the Customer Lifecycle.
- Oversee Customer Lifecycle processes/touch points and take clients on an optimal Customer Journey.
- Drive partner Data Strategy across the Customer Lifecycle through structured, analytically driven insights and risk based disciplines.
- Uncover potential opportunities across the Customer Lifecycle (new business, upsell/cross sell) for the sales organization.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi channel campaigns across the prospect and Customer Lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Methodize: Customer Lifecycle Management develop strategies and execute programs to retain and grow customers across the lifecycle.
- Develop customer Pricing Strategy based on Customer Lifecycles aligned with Marketing Vision And Strategy.
- Ensure you compile; lead Customer Lifecycle Marketing Team and practice Establish customer marketing as a world class discipline with the team, processes and Best Practices to drive sustainable Customer Growth.
- Manage to enable scale and profitability across the Customer Lifecycle (onboarding, simulation development, rollout, expansion, adoption and advocacy).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Lifecycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Lifecycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Lifecycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Lifecycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Lifecycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of Customer Lifecycle defined?
- Who needs to know about Customer Lifecycle?
- Who approved the Customer Lifecycle scope?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What are the requirements for audit information?
- What is the source of the strategies for Customer Lifecycle strengthening and reform?
- How do you focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How is progress measured?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- Are you paying enough attention to the partners your company depends on to succeed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Lifecycle book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Lifecycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Lifecycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Lifecycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Lifecycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Lifecycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Lifecycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Lifecycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Lifecycle project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Lifecycle Project Team have enough people to execute the Customer Lifecycle Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Lifecycle Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Lifecycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Lifecycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Lifecycle Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Lifecycle Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Lifecycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Lifecycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Lifecycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Lifecycle project with this in-depth Customer Lifecycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Lifecycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Lifecycle and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Lifecycle investments work better.
This Customer Lifecycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.