Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Lifetime Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Lifetime Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Lifetime Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Lifetime Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Lifetime Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Which on a perceptual map represents the combination of product characteristics that provide the most value to an individual consumer or market segment?
- What is the term for things that are unique to a time or place and that can affect consumer decision making and the value received from consumption?
- Which is added to customer lifetime value to equal the net present value of the stream of profits over a customers lifetime?
- Do you have any big data projects in your organization collecting and using unstructured information from digital channels?
- How can marketers solve the issue of aligning multiple data silos and enabling proper customer lifetime-value calculation?
- Did a recent campaign lift sales sufficiently to generate incremental profit over and beyond the cost of the campaign?
- Is your team on-board with the plan to build relationships with new clients, and develop and maintain loyal clients?
- How many hugely bloated instruction manuals have you been handed when learning how to use a piece of technology?
- Which orientation means each customer represents a potential stream of resources rather than just a single sale?
- How quickly are your new products/services being adopted by customers and prospects compared to industry peers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Lifetime Value book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Lifetime Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Lifetime Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Lifetime Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Lifetime Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Lifetime Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Lifetime Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Lifetime Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Customer Lifetime Value project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Project Management Plan: If the Customer Lifetime Value project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Customer Lifetime Value project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Customer Lifetime Value project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Lifetime Value Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Lifetime Value project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Lifetime Value project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Lifetime Value project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Lifetime Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Lifetime Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Lifetime Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Lifetime Value project with this in-depth Customer Lifetime Value Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Lifetime Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Lifetime Value and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Lifetime Value investments work better.
This Customer Lifetime Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.