Work closely with product development, product marketing, customer success, operations, analysts and partners / customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
More Uses of the Customer Success Toolkit:
- Collaborate with customer success, technical support, marketing and engineering teams to resolve technical issues and provide customer feedback as the voice of the customer.
- Manage work with sales and customer success teams to assess why your organization is winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to product and processes to create improvement.
- Ensure you invent; understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, and gather other feedback via surveys and focus groups.
- Audit: project management of implementation and execution via most effective combination of remote and on site engagements with self managed scheduling of implementations; delivering customer success cost effectively.
- Arrange that your organization its critical that you are customer obsessed; can think strategically and tactically; drive a high touch and high activity workflow; and provide leadership to the entire team.
- Liaise with other groups throughout your organization (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product) to tackle urgent matters, and to implement workflow improvements that help ensure smooth overall operation.
- Use data to drive strategic and operational decisions that help optimize performance by reducing costs, increasing revenue, and increasing customer success.
- Systematize: own the customer success program, process, team enablement, data insights and tracking with the goal of improving the customer journey for your customers.
- Ensure you have sales and business development expertise, able to develop and deliver messaging and drive continued customer success along with program growth.
- Coordinate: direct crisis and incident response, working with the customer success team, other support teams and engineering teams to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
- Collaborate with other departments (most notably programming, customer success and the solutions architect) to understand and adapt processes to fast changing software solutions.
- Devise: closely partnering and collaborating with infrastructure, engineering, operations, technical support, customer success and sales leadership to ensure alignment across the business.
- Manage escalation of critical customer issues, working closely with Product Management and/or Data Strategy, and in close communication with Customer Success and Solutions Engineering.
- Consider the future organization strategy and understand how you bring alignment to your organization strategy, customer success, colleague success and innovation.
- Stay up to date on program capabilities and maintain accurate reporting of managed customer success engagements, regarding the path to customer success through usage of program features and benefits.
- Steer: work closely with the greater technical solutions leadership and other groups throughout your organization (sales, customer success, engineering, product) to tackle urgent matters and to implement process improvements.
- Manage: continuously innovate on the community strategy to achieve targeted outcomes of support case deflection, customer success, building technical advocates and other goals.
- Collaborate with customer success management and other internal stakeholders to drive customer success and provide long term value for your customer base.
- Lead commitment to organization core values (Collaborate, Customer Success, Do the Right Thing, Innovation and Owners Mindset) by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with such values.
- Confirm your organization conducts weekly, customer success reports to ensure customers optimize your product/service, issues are resolved proactively, and customer goals are met.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, executive engagements, customer success, learning and other groups to lead development and execution of integrated marketing communications plans across internal and external stakeholders and channels.
- Drive data initiatives for internal KPI reporting, user growth analytics, and product usage in collaboration with customer success, product, and marketing.
- Guide: partner with customer success management and other go to market teams to develop account plans and engage customers in order to facilitate product adoption and resolve existing issues.
- Manage work with the strategic partners to execute go to market plans and develop specific capacity plans, driving annual spend or contract value and delivering customer success.
- Manage key internal partners like the Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Domain Solution Architects, and field sales teams to drive sales and delivery.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Success Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Success related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Success specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Success Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 943 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Success improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 943 standard requirements:
- Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
- Analyze voice of customer: Has your organization undertaken broad customer feedback through the points of interaction and leveraged the information to drive positive change and satisfaction?
- How do the key attributes of the customer base, customer experience, customer needs and customer challenges affect the need for a culture of customer-centricity at your organization?
- Have you developed an evaluation plan? The basis of your evaluation plan will be how success is defined and measured. What evaluation process/tools will you need to monitor success?
- It is good practice, when making design decisions, to consider each user personas likely reaction to the result of the decision. Which option would each user persona prefer?
- When constructing a survey, wording of the questions is very important. For example, How satisfied are you with the service you received? How do you monitor this wording?
- It is well worth taking the time to explore, understand and then describe the design problem you want to focus on in a project. Who are you trying to help, to do what?
- Think about all the new technologies in the last 5 years that changed the customer experience (CX). Now imagine the same thing over the next 5 years, what will change?
- What resources are available to assist entities in evaluating the success of the payment solution including determining rates of transaction abandonment by customers?
- To achieve your ideals for consumer participation, where should your team begin to focus its efforts to build on current strengths and to overcome current weaknesses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Success book in PDF containing 943 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Success self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Success Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Success areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Success Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Success projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Success Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Success project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Project Schedule: Customer Success project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Customer Success project schedule?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Customer Success project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Customer Success project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the configuration management functions been assigned?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Process Improvement Plan: What actions are needed to address the problems and achieve the goals?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Success Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Success project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Success project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Success project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Success project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Success project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Success project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Success project with this in-depth Customer Success Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Success projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Success and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Success investments work better.
This Customer Success All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.