Increase maturity of key Cyber Fusion capabilities across governance, people, processes and technology to help your clients achieve integrated cyber defense, proactively monitor, detect, investigate, and respond to known and unknown attacks.
More Uses of the Cyber Fusion Center Toolkit:
- Conduct detailed review of cyber investigations reports and case management system to assess data/content quality, supporting evidence and the appropriateness of case outcomes.
- Design and manage the implementation of Cyber Fusion operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business via a threat based approaches.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients; track industry developments and trends on products, services, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies.
- Deliver an enterprise level service where you have identified attacks, intrusions, unusual or illegal activity and acted in line with an incident management or response plan.
- Design and build Cyber Architecture and Engineering to ensure the appropriate architecture and engineering solutions to support the cyber fusion model (in line with specified Fusion requirements).
- Stay up to date with current security trends, attack approaches, campaigns and APT groups with a view to utilizing that knowledge while identifying threats to the business.
- Work with Enterprise Detection and SIEM teams to make improvements to detection and alerting mechanisms and conduct forensic investigations to determine incident details and provide supporting evidence.
- Build and maintain a virtual network of contacts with the client and non client executives for ease of information gathering, sharing and aligning content and tapping into varied resources.
- Provide leadership with financial models and evaluation of deal economics, commercial terms and conditions and operational requirements to present risk/reward profile for opportunities.
- Simplify design and manage the implementation of Cyber Fusion operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business via a threat based approaches.
- Advocate increasing maturity of key Cyber Fusion capabilities across governance, people, processes and technology to help your clients achieve integrated cyber defense, proactively monitor, detect, investigate, and respond to known and unknown attacks.
- Conduct proactive, complex, variable and high profile/sensitive cyber investigations with the goal of developing cases to a successful conclusion and providing cybersecurity intelligence to business and functional partners.
- Manage a Technical Sales team, identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop strategies to resolve technical roadblocks.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Fusion Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Fusion Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Fusion Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Fusion Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Fusion Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Will the decision makers and policy makers have adequate information to make the proper choice of a number of possible alternatives, each with its own set of consequences?
- Will your next big idea be an incremental push of the envelope or will it bring disruptive innovation that transforms your security posture and drives growth?
- Can businesses assume anymore that the network of incident response suppliers, data centres and archive services are working as normal?
- What is the difference between something that is got intelligence behind it and something that is just a random failure?
- What future involvement in intelligence awareness training throughout other departments/divisions is planned?
- What protective actions would you take across non impacted systems or departments in the scenario presented?
- What specific role should private organizations have in developing and implementing cybersecurity standards?
- Have your information security officers and emergency managers jointly planned for cybersecurity incidents?
- Does your organization have a formal or informal policy or procedures pertaining to IT account management?
- Do you have a cybersecurity fusion center or something similar to gain alignment on cyber risk management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Fusion Center book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Fusion Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Fusion Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Fusion Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Fusion Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Fusion Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Fusion Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Fusion Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Cyber Fusion Center projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Cyber Fusion Center project estimates?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Cyber Fusion Center projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Cyber Fusion Center project scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Cyber Fusion Center project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Fusion Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Fusion Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Fusion Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Fusion Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Fusion Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Fusion Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Fusion Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Fusion Center project with this in-depth Cyber Fusion Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Fusion Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Fusion Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Fusion Center investments work better.
This Cyber Fusion Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.