Confirm your organization ensures best practices delivery of the overall and strategic design, development, testing and implementation of organization information solutions by supporting Data Architecture and integration efforts related to defining, developing, and delivering capabilities.
More Uses of the Data Architecture Toolkit:
- Head: practical use of Design Thinking, innovation or experimentation strategies designed to improve utilization and outcome of analytics products.
- Be accountable for leading the Data Architecture capability for your organization in the modernization and standardization of the data systems throughout your organization.
- Warrant that your organization complies; implements Processes And Systems to monitor Data Quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for Key Stakeholders and Business Processes that depend on it.
- Standardize: data portfolio contributes the data perspective to the business applications portfolio and roadmap and ensures that enterprise Data Architecture and processes are considered and incorporated into the evolution of your organizations IT solutions.
- Methodize: research new technologies, Data Modelling methods and Information Management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into organization Data Architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones.
- Perform Code Review and mentor engineers on team, set timelines and delivery scope and develop success criteria for project increment delivery.
- Confirm your project ensures common data model design and maintenance, data distribution, consolidation, and integration compliance and Data Engineering and Data Engineering best practices.
- Devise as is, to be and interim Big Data Platform Architecture to support organization data needs and platform / Data Integration transformation.
- Govern: pragmatically implement Data Architecture principles, standards, patterns and framework using established Enterprise Architecture governance processes.
- Be accountable for leading the business Data Strategy for all areas that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques.
- Ensure you present; lead Data Management and architecture strategy implementation efforts partnering closely with key business, technology and architecture stakeholders.
- Maintain standards compliance and ensure development artifacts are in alignment with patterns/ framework designed by software Engineering teams.
- Ensure you deliver; lead the creation of new Data Driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through Data Analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- Perform technical skills related to architecture and infrastructure capabilities as integration architecture, Data Architecture, Data Warehousing infrastructure and data delivery infrastructure.
- Be accountable for leading the development/operations teams that focus on data, applications administration, ETL and/or Business Intelligence solutions.
- Assure your group leads Data Architecture and integration efforts related to managing critical aspects of the development, production, and deployment of capabilities.
- Identify data analytic opportunities for the business and ensure data/information compliance with business policy, legal and compliance.
- Utilize a variety of tools (scripting languages) to pull data from different source systems critical for data ingestion, refactoring, and optimization of existing data models, to meet functional and performance needs.
- Collaborate with end users, development staff, and Business Analysts to ensure that prospective Data Architecture plans maximize the value of client data across your organization.
- Be accountable for designing highly scalable Data Management systems, and integrating/preparing large, complex data sets that meet functional/non functional mission requirements, Data Analysis, movement of data, extracting, transforming, and loading operations of Big Data sets.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining appropriate Data Analytics solution (in collaboration with ETL, Data Architecture, and business requirements) to support Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI capabilities.
- Be accountable for managing of consulting engagements pertaining to Data Architecture, Data Models design and implementation, and Agile Data Modeling techniques.
- Confirm your strategy complies; designs and creates more complex logical/physical data models, and Data Dictionaries that cater to the specific business and functional requirements of applications.
- Be certain that your team complies; sets direction for the use and periodic review of Data Architecture principles, standards, guidelines and concepts throughout the enterprise.
- Establish that your organization complies; checks, instruct, and otherwise functionally directs technical staff in order to achieve desired end results on complex problems regarding membership.
- Drive: customer focus gains insight into customer needs; identifies opportunities that benefit the customer; builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
- Deliver Data Architecture and solutions for critical strategic portfolio projects in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- Warrant that your project provides technical leadership and Strategic Direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures for data across the enterprise.
- Establish that your design complies; monitors Industry Trends in data infrastructure, Data Architecture and Data Engineering; Assesses, develops and implements Data Integration tools.
- Make sure that your strategy provides leadership to the IT Data Management Department in the areas of Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and other associated data related initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Data Architecture and how do they influence your work?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Data Architecture data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to Strategic Objectives and action plans?
- What are the Data Architecture resources needed?
- What alternative responses are available to manage risk?
- What are current Data Architecture paradigms?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as Data Architecture leaders?
- Are the key business and Technology Risks being managed?
- What is the extent or complexity of the Data Architecture problem?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Architecture project team have enough people to execute the Data Architecture project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Architecture project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Architecture project with this in-depth Data Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Architecture investments work better.
This Data Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.