You can effectively support and participate in various Design Research and usability evaluation activities with users designed and facilitated by research professionals to uncover User Needs, evaluate emerging design ideas, and identify design improvements.
More Uses of the Data Lake Architecture Toolkit:
- Manage Requirements Traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Hire, coach, and drive an outstanding Solutions Architects and Sales Engineering team to deliver against assigned goals.
- Provide knowledge and troubleshooting expertise during incidents and Problem Management follow up.
- Translate customer and Technical Requirements into detailed technical plans, architecture, and design.
- Orchestrate: work closely with the development team to ensure that projects are delivered correctly and on time.
- Oversee: proactively look for ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies.
- Oversee: design each integration in accordance with functional policies, procedures, and Quality Assurance Best Practices.
- Head: resource estimation estimates resources requirements for medium sized, straight forward projects.
- Oversee: document integration, applications and system components as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement Test Automation across projects.
- Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
- Ensure you know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a Microservice based architecture.
- Configure and maintains MDM tools and system processes to ensure proper function of MDM mechanisms.
- Evaluate: review architectural designs and IT Solutions to ensure consistency, maintainability, flexibility.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, contractors/ consultants, system owners, and other developers/ programmers during system/ Software Implementation.
- Evaluate and make tradeoffs to balance progress towards business goals with Program Costs as Customer Support staffing, product resources and financial budgets.
- Be accountable for designing and delivering digital Supply Chain solutions with measurablE Business results for your customers.
- Promote Media Platforms and technologies internally to engage users, solicit feedback, understand capability gaps and identify solutions.
- Confirm your venture updates and/or re executes scripts against software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Develop: partner with sponsors to prepare, manage and reinforce Organizational Change management practices.
- Ensure you organize; understand and comply with the Policies and Procedures of the Safety and Quality Management System.
- Confirm your organization complies; needs to take into consideration various Use Cases around search, reporting, virtualization, integration and knowledge.
- Arrange that your planning complies; implements Process Steps for bringing appropriate project issues to the attention of management.
- Ensure you orchestrate; lead effective pre Sales Engagement with solutions architects and post Sales Engagement with Sales Engineering across all selling motions; sell to, sell with, and sell through.
- Help establish a clear, consistent technology vision through teamwork, influence, and enablement.
- Ensure you shape; understand scope, plan, execution sequence and collaborate with onshore leads to drive dependencies, risks and issues.
- Manage work with Application Developers on a day to day basis to collect requirements for next release.
- Inform, develop and shepherd Business Cases to ensure Technology Investments map to direct and measurablE Business results.
- Ensure your strategy defines the integration build, accepts software modules from Software Developers, and produces software builds for loading onto the target environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Lake Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Lake Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Lake Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Lake Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Lake Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Has data output been validated?
- What do you want to improve?
- What information do you gather?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What is your cost benefit analysis?
- What Management System do you use to leverage the Data Lake Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Lake Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Lake Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Lake Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Lake Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Lake Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Lake Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Lake Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Lake Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Lake Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Lake Architecture Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Lake Architecture Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Lake Architecture Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Lake Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Lake Architecture Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Lake Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Lake Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Lake Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Lake Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Lake Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Lake Architecture investments work better.
This Data Lake Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.