Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Dependency Mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Dependency Mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Dependency Mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Dependency Mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Dependency Mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are systems and data segregated with different levels of security and access rights depending on sensitivity or value, or is there a one size fits all approach to security?
- How many lines of business, functional areas, system areas, project teams, and other parts of your organization have committed stewardship resources or sponsorship?
- Is project success dependent upon having frequently updated information available on a moments notice, or would regularly issued written reports suffice?
- Can an information steward access and reference benchmark data stored in the platform to validate the accuracy of content being evaluated for promotion?
- Does the solution integrate with most web-service enabled virtualization management software, enabling mapping to virtual and physical dependencies?
- How can the temporal dependencies be derived between model components that exchange data, and how can be represented by an ordered execution scheme?
- Do you find that most companies designate formal data stewards as part of data governance efforts, or is data stewardship still an emerging concept?
- How can unit tests be run frequently or whenever its necessary, without having to worry about the application/database server being up and running?
- Is there an ongoing systematic process to ascertain whether analytic models are tested for consistency with organizational values and principles?
- How can blockchain impact the finance functions role as an enterprise data steward, as well as the CFOs approach to innovation and investment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Dependency Mapping book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Dependency Mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Dependency Mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Dependency Mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Dependency Mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Dependency Mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Dependency Mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Dependency Mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Data Dependency Mapping project repository for each release?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you understand the role that each stakeholder will play in the requirements process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Data Dependency Mapping project decisions?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Data Dependency Mapping project, how could you improve on the way Data Dependency Mapping project was conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Data Dependency Mapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Dependency Mapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Dependency Mapping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Dependency Mapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Dependency Mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Dependency Mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Dependency Mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Dependency Mapping project with this in-depth Data Dependency Mapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Dependency Mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Dependency Mapping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Dependency Mapping investments work better.
This Data Dependency Mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.