Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Governance Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Governance Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Governance Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Governance Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Which data governance tasks has your organization deployed for the protection of information assets in the file sharing and collaboration environment?
- How to deal with governance challenges related to procurement, contracting, supervision, transparency, corruption, where several actors are involved?
- What is the collaborative relationship and reporting structure essential to bringing analytics, big data and data management together?
- What kind of emerging trends or developments regarding digital manufacturing technology are you tracking or otherwise interested in?
- Do you have well defined data governance, including dedicated roles with seasoned resources, policies, procedures and monitoring?
- Are there decisions to be made about data/information ownership that better align with a fully integrated operating model?
- Do data governance policies and processes make visibility simpler, easier, and more accessible throughout the enterprise?
- Do you need more proactive approaches or clear responsibilities to resolve forward looking technical challenges in data?
- What continuous improvement and growth oriented mindset and acumen needs to be established to continue your journey?
- Do you have a plan in place to ensure adoption of data governance and new ways of working across your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Governance Automation book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Governance Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Governance Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Governance Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Governance Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Governance Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Governance Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: What was the actual budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Data Governance Automation project if no delays occur?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Data Governance Automation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Data Governance Automation project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly considered with the suppliers?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department responsible for a continual review of marketing trends, particularly on long-term contracts and contracts containing escalation clauses?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Data Governance Automation project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for attending to the particular needs of its international staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Data Governance Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Governance Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Governance Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Governance Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Governance Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Governance Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Governance Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Governance Automation project with this in-depth Data Governance Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Governance Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Governance Automation investments work better.
This Data Governance Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.