Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Monetization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Monetization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Monetization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Monetization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Monetization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Have you created business and accounting processes that monetize data assets, track new revenue streams, and create measurable business service levels that extend beyond data center SLAs?
- How can companies push the boundaries on innovation and invest in the right capabilities to enable product and service offerings that drive differentiation in the digital age?
- Have you created clear roles and responsibilities within all lines of business for analytics, data curation, data lifecycle, and governance and data monetization?
- How do other organizations go from living with dark data to building your organization model that thrives on discoverable, visible, usable and connected data?
- How can different sources of big data complement each other and interact with data obtained from more traditional sources as surveys or administrative data?
- How can organizations utilize legacy systems to maximize return on investment whilst developing new capabilities to support new business opportunities?
- What innovation models will businesses and society need in the future, as many creative processes are outsourced and decentralized to smaller players?
- Are you constantly tracking, monitoring and analyzing customer data to continually optimize and streamline your internal structure and organization?
- How is your organization creating destructive demand by using data of questionable quality or that was collected by breaching privacy expectations?
- When does now-casting, the search through massive amounts of aggregated data to estimate individual behavior, go over the line of personal privacy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Monetization book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Monetization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Monetization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Monetization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Monetization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Monetization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Monetization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Monetization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Data Monetization project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Data Monetization project to your organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Data Monetization project tasks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the program making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Data Monetization project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Data Monetization project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
Step-by-step and complete Data Monetization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Monetization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Monetization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Monetization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Monetization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Monetization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Monetization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Monetization project with this in-depth Data Monetization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Monetization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Monetization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Monetization investments work better.
This Data Monetization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.