Be accountable for Leading Teams to facilitate Issue Resolution, responding to regulatory protection requirements, implementing Process Change, and improving the quality and value of core Data Assets to support stakeholder objectives and the strategic requirements of your organization.
More Uses of the Data Profiling Toolkit:
- Engage Business Stakeholders at all levels to identify requirements for current and future needed insights through ongoing interaction.
- Confirm you cooperate; lead users through Data Governance concepts, benefits of Policies and Procedures and ensure adoption and adherence to the Enterprise Data Governance framework.
- Warrant that your planning develops enterprise standards and policies around Data Modeling, Data Quality and Data Profiling techniques to provide integration and consistency of data.
- Govern: design and develop Data Modelling, database planning, Database Design and Data Profiling, design, develop and implement ETL mapping and stored procedures.
- Standardize: continuously monitor the production data loads, fix the issues, update the tracker document with the issues, identify the performance issues.
- Be accountable for applying Data Governance concepts, principles and framework to execute Data Profiling, Data Quality, data catalog, MetaData Management, and Sensitive Data management activities.
- Ensure you realize; lead tools used to support Data Management, specifically Master Data Management and MetaData Management, Data Profiling, and Data Quality.
- Ensure you devise; lead Data Profiling and Data Analysis for source systems, manually maintained data, machine/sensor generated data and develop next generation practices for data sets.
- Initiate: research and implement appropriate machinE Learning algorithms and tools and develop machinE Learning applications according to requirements.
- Manage work with the Data Extract Lead to communicate requirements for additional/subsequent data extracts as part of the Data Quality/profiling process.
- Perform Data Profiling tasks to collect statistics, trends, impacts, and summaries that lead to a structured and successful implementation.
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
- Methodize: closely work with the BI and Data Engineers and Business Teams to ensure the effective translation of business and Technical Requirements into the logical, physical and conceptual Data Models for your Data Warehouse to enable Self Service BI.
- Collaborate with various Business, Operations, Applications and Analytics Teams to ensure adherence to Enterprise Data standards and Data Architecture principles.
- Assure your organization complies; DevOps Engineering to improve Software Development and release Life Cycle efficiencies by modernizing your processes and drive successful Cloud Migration.
- Identify project risks and impediments, notify management, and proactively work with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by Project Scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Collaborate with Business Process and Data Governance managers to build Data Strategy, direction and roadmap for Master Data Management, data Quality Program, Data Warehousing/lake, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Ensure you consider; lead in developing project requirements for End To End data Integration Process using ETL for structured, semi structured and Unstructured Data.
- Manage work on Project Teams to translate Business Requirements into system qualities that lead to repeatable and executable design strategies and patterns.
- Involve in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Modeling, Data Profiling, Data Verification, Data Mapping, data loading, Data Warehousing/ETL testing and BI reporting testing.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data Quality Standards, Data Protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Supervise: Data Profiling, scorecards and understanding data gaps and interaction with Data Stewards and business SMEs and apply business and Data Transformation rules.
- Be accountable for serving as the primary knowledge source and point of escalation for business users for Data Governance, quality, retention, and protection issues.
- Identify: document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language.
- Establish: act as a liaison between several functional departments for related activities to ensure projects and issues are tracked, updated, and reported out frequently as scheduled.
- Manage advanced Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills to manage highly complex information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions.
- Pilot: conduct requirements (business and functional) analysis, Requirements Traceability, Data Mining, Data Profiling, data/information research, cleansing, identify data anomalies, post load data/load quality checks.
- Analyze the Business Requirements and evaluate data available and needed by Data Profiling and source target mappings for Business Requirement.
- Manage Data Quality of the Data Warehouse, working with technical teams to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Profiling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Profiling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Profiling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Profiling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Profiling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do you measure and why?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How do you identify specific Data Profiling investment opportunities and emerging trends?
- What do you need to start doing?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Profiling objectives?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- What are current Data Profiling paradigms?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Profiling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Profiling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Profiling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Profiling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Profiling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Profiling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Profiling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Profiling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Profiling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Profiling Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Profiling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Profiling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Profiling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Profiling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Profiling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Profiling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Profiling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Profiling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Profiling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Profiling project with this in-depth Data Profiling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Profiling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Profiling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Profiling investments work better.
This Data Profiling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.