Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data quality tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data quality tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data quality tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data quality tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 490 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data quality tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 490 standard requirements:
- With respect to loss of confidentiality or loss of integrity. For example, what is the estimated damage if an employee steals information and starts a competing company or what kind of damage would occur if data held in by some information resource were to be corrupt and thus would provide false information as a basis for important decisions?
- Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
- if you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
- There are data governance, privacy and legal issues that are associated with ventures into the cloud. Who owns the data and how do they assure that the data is not made available to nascent third parties who have no business accessing it?
- Do you conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that your strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
- When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
- Have policy priorities affecting key data governance rules and requirements been identified, and has agreement (either a formal agreement or a verbal approval) on priorities been secured from key stakeholders?
- Has an assessment been conducted to ensure the long-term sustainability of the proposed or established data governance policies and procedures, including adequate staffing, tools, technologies, and resources?
- Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data quality tools book in PDF containing 490 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data quality tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data quality tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data quality tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data quality tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data quality tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data quality tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data quality tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Data quality tools project?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Data quality tools projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for corresponding activities?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were the already stated people who do not complain?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritize the overall Data quality tools project portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Data quality tools project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Data quality tools projects life cycle?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
Step-by-step and complete Data quality tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data quality tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data quality tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data quality tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data quality tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data quality tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data quality tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data quality tools project with this in-depth Data quality tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data quality tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data quality tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data quality tools investments work better.
This Data quality tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.