Be accountable for creating Data Quality scorecards on various attributes to grade the source data to the golden record (completeness, accuracy, duplication, consistency, conformity, integrity), and data analyzing tool allows Data Stewards to choose components, create and refresh scorecards.
More Uses of the Data Steward Toolkit:
- Oversee: implement information and data Quality Management processes, Data Stewardship, enterprise MetaData Management and related programs.
- Manage work with business units, data custodians, and other related teams to execute an enterprise wide Data Governance, control, and compliance policy.
- Be a resource to your revenue generating teams to aid in the optimization of tools, processes, and KPIs to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
- Be accountable for utilizing various data sources and research methods, the Data Stewardship analyzing provides your organization and structure for Firms, organization Offices, and Contacts to be used in consolidated reporting across multiple platforms and clearing arrangements.
- Warrant that your organization participates in developing and delivering training activities to create awareness about the importance of Data Governance and best practices.
- Ensure you conduct; lead the development, planning, and delivery of training on the best practices and standards for data definition and on the related tools to the Data Stewardship community.
- Identify areas user errors are likely to occur in the indirect vendor creation and organization master set up process and help inform on design and training.
- Initiate: review requirements and verify controls are in accordance with the trusted sources methodology, with support from Data Stewards and data custodians.
- Provide guidance on the creation and best practices around Data Governance, Data Stewardship and overall Data Quality initiatives and processes, as part of the overall data effort.
- Identify: work with the Chief Data Officers on implementing the Data Management Roadmap, inclusive developing a Data Quality program, implementing Data Retention, defining new data Policies And Standards, and developing communicating and training programs.
- Manage work with sales and Customer Success enablement to facilitate Process Improvements and training, and test new initiatives across all functions to measure impact.
- Collaborate with your data and Business Intelligence teams to better understand areas for operational improvement and surface Problem Solving strategies for growth.
- Warrant that your organization complies; advocates for Data Quality and increases awareness of Data Stewardship and Data Governance concepts among data producers and consumers.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; champions the development of and delivery against the mutual Business Objectives of the data organization and its business partners.
- Create and manage core Metadata by working with business streams to document Data Dictionaries, relationships, mappings, and Data lineage as set forth in standards with a broad Enterprise view.
- Confirm your organization develops and codes solutions for MetaData Management, Data Quality, sensitive Data Management, and Data Steward activities.
- Collaborate with business Process Owners and Data Stewards to develop methods for synchronizing data entering organization systems.
- Coordinate with data custodians, Data Stewards and other support teams regarding app operations, Data Quality in the app, data demand / consumption requirements, and open Data Quality exceptions / issues.
- Support organizational Data Governance by acting as Data Steward, working cross functionally with the various business teams.
- Be accountable for establishing a governance process to oversee implementation activities and ensure ongoing alignment to the defined architecture.
- Engage with enterprise Data Management operations to coordinate and execute Enterprise Data Governance processes, Procedures And Standards during Master Data Management, Data Quality and Content Management activities.
- Lead your organizations Data Strategy and Data Stewardship to facilitate interoperability of systems for Business Intelligence analytics.
- Methodize: review and update Data Quality rules in applications and confirm accuracy and availability of data for decision support, regulatory and Financial Reporting, and compliance monitoring, in coordination with Business Architects by data domain and Data Stewards.
- Guide: partner closely with business stakeholders and Data Stewards to identify and unlock opportunities and Data Quality issues identify relevant data sets needed for Data Analytics.
- Audit: monitor Data Quality, identify issues and trends, oversee remediation plans, implement data controls, and manage Data Quality remediation strategies with Key Stakeholders.
- Adhere to and enforce the appropriate information Security Policies based on the sensitivity of organization data and report any security related issues.
- Guide: partner with Key Stakeholders in the business to align Data Management solutions and associated expectations to drive proper Business Processes and deliver desired business outcomes.
- Engage in ongoing evaluation of Data Quality, identify anomalies and discrepancies, and contribute expertise to understanding the cause and implementing corrective measures.
- Manage the execution of Data Stewardship initiatives providing direction for Data Governance and Value Generating activities.
- Audit: advocate for master Data Governance and associated processes as communication and workflow to ensure Master Data is optimized to support business requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Steward Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Steward related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Steward specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Steward Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Steward improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Steward project?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
- Who pays the cost?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Which information does the Data Steward Business Case need to include?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
- How do you foster innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Steward book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Steward self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Steward Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Steward areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Steward Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Steward projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Steward Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Steward project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Steward project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Steward project team have enough people to execute the Data Steward project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Steward project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Steward Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Steward project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Steward Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Steward project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Steward project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Steward project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Steward project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Steward project with this in-depth Data Steward Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Steward projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Steward and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Steward investments work better.
This Data Steward All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.