Lead technical aspects of the delivery of Master Data Management solutions and related components (Data Services and Information Steward), working across business/Technology Teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition and systems architecture for your organization.
More Uses of the Data Strategies Toolkit:
- Ensure you charter; lead with expertise in a wide range of business functions, processes, leadership, budgeting and overall Business Operations and Financial Management.
- Ensure you are able to articulate the value of modern data technology approaches to business executives and build key relationships with platform teams to ensure delivery.
- Provide key insights based on Data Analytics to aid the client in drawing conclusions as to the business value and impact of the data and best approaches for migrating and transforming data to support new System Architectures.
- Establish that your project complies; partners with stakeholders across business units to build and implement reporting and analytic solutions that provide leaders with information necessary to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Establish: implement business and IT Data requirements through new Data Strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and nosql) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and Machine Learning).
- Oversee Development Teams in deploying and validating of Data Strategies and understanding concerns as provenance, discovery, entitlement and performance of data delivery.
- Manage work with planners to provide guidance on how data can be utilized to inform annual planning insights and work with the team to help inform how Data Integration evolves the planning process.
- Initiate: an Agile mindset that moves past blockers and a vision to iteratively migrate to the next/modern set of architecture capabilities with a lens of business benefits/value.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of Master Data.
- Make sure that your project builds relationships across the Business and IT Organization that foster collaboration and partnerships to drive better strategies, priorities and service to the Business.
- Collaborate with IT teams, external providers and business owners in translating business requirements into a technical implementation plan and roadmap.
- Coordinate: own definition, implementation and tracking Key Performance Indicators to measure the effectiveness of the material Master Data models, processes and changes implemented.
- Devise: work closely with the Engineering teams throughout the development process in ensuring best practices and technical soundness (scalability, reliability, performance, security) for Data Engineering.
- Manage: design and execute the policies, practices, and procedures that support Data Quality, Data Security, Data Governance, data standardization, integration, and managing risks.
- Be accountable for collaborating with Key Stakeholders, executives, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts to perform Data Discovery and develop various objectives for Data Architecture and strategy.
- Evaluate: partner with business engagement leadership, service line directors and others to develop high level Business Cases and manage expectations about service cost, quality, risk, metrics, delivery and lifecycle requirements.
- Establish that your project provides product and/or process subject matter resource expertise necessary to support design, development, testing and execution of technology solutions.
- Lead team meetings and knowledge sessions to share new strategies for targeting campaigns and to provide feedback on platform and data performance.
- Establish that your venture complies; designs Data Integrations and Data Quality framework and work closely with internal partners to develop strategy for long term data Platform Architecture.
- Assure your business serves as an advanced data technology expert in design efforts, Proof of Concept (POC) exercises, analysis of solutions, Performance Tuning/testing and interfaces for new software deliverables or for making significant enhancements to existing ones.
- Translate business oriented information requirements into technical Data Management solutions by analyzing and implementing enterprise Data Strategies.
- Gather data requirements to create and maintain entity relationship models and logical and physical data models that conform to existing standards and conventions.
- Manage work with Project Managers, other architects, and delivery teams to effectively manage the data solution across initiatives to ensure an optimal, high level, conceptual data design.
- Warrant that your venture oversees technology team and/or partners, maintaining current Data Strategies that support your organizations needs while providing Strategic Direction around usage and tools.
- Orchestrate: implement business and IT Data requirements through new Data Strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and nosql).
- Manage work with owners and users/analysts across the customer operations to modify or implement new repeatable and reliable businesses processes to improve and sustain effective Data Governance resulting in improved quality and consistency of data used to drive key business decisions.
- Develop framework for the business units collection use, sharing and disclosure of data taking into consideration the data, operational, reputational and partnership related requirements for the business.
- Arrange that your strategy uses applied analytics to enable Data Driven decisions by applying innovative analytic techniques, and providing exploratory research and analysis.
- Manage work with business and application/solution teams to implement Data Strategies, build Data Flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Supervise: client governance, risk, compliance and security specialists to ensure the Data Architecture and practices conform and support broader organizational risk and Compliance Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Strategies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Strategies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Strategies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Strategies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Strategies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are allowable costs?
- How do you verify performance?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- How do you measure lifecycle phases?
- Do you think Data Strategies accomplishes the goals you expect it to accomplish?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Who have you, as a company, historically been when you've been at your best?
- Are actual costs in line with budgeted costs?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Strategies book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Strategies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Strategies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Strategies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Strategies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Strategies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Strategies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Strategies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Strategies project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Strategies project team have enough people to execute the Data Strategies project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Strategies project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Strategies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Strategies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Strategies Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Strategies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Strategies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Strategies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Strategies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Strategies project with this in-depth Data Strategies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Strategies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Strategies and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Strategies investments work better.
This Data Strategies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.