Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 864 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 864 standard requirements:
- Did all of your customer segments respond to the budget constraints in the same way or were there different purchasing trends for each segment?
- How important to you is it to work for your organization that is digitally enabled or is a digital leader?
- What is the most important skill your organizational leader should have to succeed in a digital workplace?
- Is the data you are currently using going to be able to deliver the expected outcome for your use case?
- Is the person from whom the data are being requested the most capable person to act as a data provider?
- How will management and the board be engaged in strategy development and/or strategic risk assessment?
- What are the functional strategies that are instrumental to success and what are the associated risks?
- Are all the data stored in the same place, or do different teams/colleagues keep the data separately?
- Has all the staff received information security training and is aware of how to handle personal data?
- What technologies do you plan to use to measure and/or improve your organizations business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Strategy book in PDF containing 864 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please account for how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Data Strategy project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- Project Charter: Data Strategy project deliverables: what is the Data Strategy project going to produce?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Data Strategy project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Data Strategy project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
Step-by-step and complete Data Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Strategy project with this in-depth Data Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Strategy investments work better.
This Data Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.