Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations cyber resilience strategy, risk scenarios and incident planning exercises take full account of system and data integrity risks, as well as confidentiality and availability?
- How should tactical knowledge about data, networks, telecommunications and systems analysis & design translate into problem-solving, influence, strategy and professional success?
- Does your security strategy protect you from the damaging costs of a data breach while providing end users seamless access to data and apps on any device, anywhere, at any time?
- How to setup data archiving strategy fitting for its own characteristics in your organization and how to reserve the historical data for a long time and manage it effectively?
- What corporate strategy, functional objective or key business process can be achieved with poor quality customer, item and supplier data in place?
- Do you agree that the main additional area that your mobile data strategy needs to address is in relation to potential future spectrum options?
- How do employees rate organizations ability to provide a workplace experience that supports the needs of a multi-generational workforce?
- Does the platform support an enterprise-wide strategy on information classification, enabling data to be easily grouped and classified?
- Will cloud or on-premise hosting provide a more comprehensive solution to manage your enterprise-wide data security strategy?
- What changes are needed to ensure involvement of all stakeholders and adequate monitoring of planned activities and outcomes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Strategy book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Data Strategy project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of corresponding risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Data Strategy project product/service?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the Data Strategy projects fail to meet deadline?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Data Strategy project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
Step-by-step and complete Data Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Strategy project with this in-depth Data Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Strategy investments work better.
This Data Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.