Involve in project Life Cycle from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on identifying the source and Source Data Validation, developing logic and transformation as per the requirement and creating mappings and loading the data into different targets.
More Uses of the Data Validation Toolkit:
- Have platform operations ownership that entails maintaining and building productive relationships with your business and technology groups.
- Ensure you outpace; lead Product Managers and engineers throughout the onboarding and Data Validation processes while maintaining relationships with key external and Internal Stakeholders.
- Ensure you can write high performance Batch Programs, Business Services, Algorithms, and Change Handlers as per standard coding standards and Business Requirements.
- Perform Data Validation on Data Marts and other data and analytic assets to ensure products meet thE Business needs and requirements.
- Warrant that your organization complies; conducts Quality Assurance checks and Data Validation, identifies Data Collection issues and gaps, recommends and implements fixes.
- Manage work with clients/testers to ensure the product meets the client requirements in phases of Data Validation, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Prepare monthly media optimization scenarios to inform media plans, Financial Forecasting, and identify areas for efficiency improvements.
- Support the ongoing evolution of Marketing Technology toolset and measurement capabilities through the lens of potential business Use Cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional Test Cases and other test artifacts like Test Data, Data Validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Drive early success for new users by ensuring a positive start to Customer Journey through activities as training, installation, setup, and early Data Validation.
- Execute assigned Data Validation test scenarios and work with functional leads and operational SMEs to confirm successful execution.
- Be able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Develop marketing attribution and Consumer Engagement models using statistical methodologies and Machine Learning techniques for marketing campaigns.
- Confirm your organization complies; exchanges knowledge and information with other local and off shore team to ensure Best Practices are shared throughout your organization.
- Perform analysis of datasets, build accurate Data Maps, and conduct regular Data Validation to support your organizations control framework.
- Audit: design of reports work with thE Business and other members of the operations team to understand reporting needs and design reports to meet needs for specialized reporting.
- Develop and maintain strategic Client Relationships and receive Client Satisfaction surveys and implement appropriate action plans as.
- Secure that your strategy supports and participates in the research, planning, installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrade of applicable systems.
- Ensure site tagging is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases.
- Head: leverage looker and other BI Tools to review broadcast and streaming values over time and identify value outliers and proactively surface errors in analysis.
- Interpret Functional Requirements and designs to plan, develop, write, execute, and automate functional and Data Validation Test Plans.
- Develop and lead a team based support structure to ensure availability and continuity of Operational Reporting and analytic needs.
- Coordinate: research and develop quantitative tools and techniques to measure and analyze Consumer Engagement, potential opportunities and Business Risks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and analysts to ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet expectations of various stakeholders.
- Systematize: Data Modeling and data mappings (landing, staging and base objects), Data Validation, match and merge rules, hierarchy, relationship, cleansing logic, and mapping survivorship criteria.
- Create extract, transform, load (ETL) solutions to move and maintain data, with diligent Data Validation procedures to ensure accuracy and Data integrity.
- Provide solution and configure Salesforce out of the box features like Workflow, Data Validation, formulas, process builder, flows, reports, Dashboard etc.
- Lead: work closely with Business Partners to review Operational Processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation; create and manage any complex workflow rules, Data Validation, and triggers.
- Maintain functional Test Cases and other test artifacts like the Test Data, Data Validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and Technical Requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, User Interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What resources are required for the improvement efforts?
- Are there regulatory / compliance issues?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Is your strategy driving your strategy? Or is the way in which you allocate resources driving your strategy?
- Who manages Data Validation risk?
- What happens if Cost Savings do not materialize?
- What are the essentials of internal Data Validation management?
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- Do those selected for the Data Validation team have a good general understanding of what Data Validation is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Validation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Validation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Validation Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Validation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Validation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Validation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Validation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Validation project with this in-depth Data Validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Validation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Validation investments work better.
This Data Validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.