Extend technical expertise and mentor team members on an ongoing basis; ensure team achieves productivity and quality targets, perform benchmarking reviews and perform oversight of deliverables using different tools/ techniques and maintain and report relevant metrics.
More Uses of the Data Validation Toolkit:
- Ensure you lead product managers and engineers throughout the onboarding and data validation processes while maintaining relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and lead a team based support structure to ensure availability and continuity of operational reporting and analytic needs.
- Create extract, transform, load (ETL) solutions to move and maintain data, with diligent data validation procedures to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Warrant that your organization supports and participates in the research, planning, installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrade of applicable systems.
- Ensure you can write high performance Batch Programs, Business Services, Algorithms, and Change Handlers as per standard coding standards and business requirements.
- Involve in data analysis, data validation, data modeling, data profiling, data verification, data mapping, data loading, data warehousing/etl testing and bi reporting testing.
- Head: work cross functionally to create the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
- Develop: when you manage your team, you manage a dynamic culture in which career development is encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is valued.
- Direct: partner with development teams, customer success team members, and the broader analytics teams to enable decision support and key customer insights in the product and customer success spaces.
- Configure mdm software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Lead: work as a team member in creation and maintenance of etl scripts, tools, queries and applications used for healthcare data management, data validation, statistical report generation, and program validation.
- Drive early success for new users by ensuring a positive start to customer journey through activities as training, installation, setup, and early data validation.
- Develop marketing attribution and consumer engagement models using statistical methodologies and machine learning techniques for marketing campaigns.
- Systematize: research and develop quantitative tools and techniques to measure and analyze consumer engagement, potential opportunities and business risks.
- Coordinate: leverage looker and other bi tools to review broadcast and streaming values over time and identify value outliers and proactively surface errors in analysis.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and analysts to ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet expectations of various stakeholders.
- Ensure your organization communicates priorities, requirements and operational impacts and aligns with manager expectations with affiliate stakeholders in projects and department activities.
- Arrange that your organization contributes to and supports the corporations quality initiatives by planning, communicating and encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporations quality improvement efforts.
- Support tasks as data validation, performance tuning and facilitate end user testing on designed reports, dashboards and statistical models.
- Standardize: data modeling and data mappings (landing, staging and base objects), data validation, match and merge rules, hierarchy, relationship, cleansing logic, and mapping survivorship criteria.
- Drive: design of reports work with the business and other members of the operations team to understand reporting needs and design reports to meet needs for specialized reporting.
- Confirm your organization monitors and evaluates the overall quality of behavioral health services provided by your organization to ensure compliance with contracts, licensing and regulations.
- Ensure you selected individual should be able to lead initiatives, be comfortable interacting with all levels of management and be able to present herself/himself and product with confidence.
- Evaluate and establish the validity of incoming claims data and data element combinations to ensure accuracy and completeness of all reporting results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How to trace the data at the enterprise level between actors for successful payment of the finance after the conditions are correctly met during the transaction processing and validation process?
- Does your organization document the data validation criteria including limits for values as flow rates, calibration results, or range tests for ambient measurements?
- Are the validation methods, test data, results, and conclusions documented in a form that can be understood by an independent, technically competent individual?
- Do the processes lack data quality validation checks, field edits to limit data input to a specific format, or sufficient emphasis on data quality standards?
- Should process validation data for the premix/pellets/direct compression granules be submitted together with the process validation data of the product?
- Has your organization established and maintained a method to collect data directly from customers concerning the satisfaction with provided products?
- Is data validation,and editing performed for all input data fields even though an error may be detected in an earlier field of the same transaction?
- Does xbrl provide you with opportunities for improved process efficiencies, improved data quality, faster validation, more efficient reporting?
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of different systems analysis techniques that business professionals could plausibly use?
- Does your organization have a process for periodic review, validation, and revision of the program quality standards, criteria, and levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Validation book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Data Validation project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Data Validation project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Data Validation project team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Data Validation project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Data Validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Validation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Validation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Validation project with this in-depth Data Validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Validation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Validation investments work better.
This Data Validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.