Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DevOps Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DevOps Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DevOps Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DevOps Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DevOps Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the implications for large enterprises and how would you address the fear that a self service approach might lead to lack of necessary control?
- How do you transform with technology, and gain the agility, scalability and rapid innovation that represent successful operations in the digital age?
- How do you see the evolution of DevOps and in particular its expansion from Web-based agile companies to legacy-based process-oriented organizations?
- How would existing processes on ServiceNow need to change for you to make effective use of the information pulled from other tools?
- When was the last time a single environment was set up for an application that was deployed only once and never deployed again?
- Are there any red flags organizations can watch out for that will indicate something about approach to DevOps needs to change?
- Is open-source is the best option for developing a controller to manage the heterogeneous and interoperable virtual network?
- Are there any challenges you see your clients constantly overlooking or minimizing when adopting a full DevOps approach?
- Are systems, tools, platforms and environments designed for loosely coupled, limited-scope areas of responsibility?
- What is the main reason to know exactly who the customer is when setting up your organization Service team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DevOps Automation book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DevOps Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DevOps Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DevOps Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DevOps Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DevOps Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DevOps Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DevOps Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the DevOps Automation project scope?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DevOps Automation project team have enough people to execute the DevOps Automation project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the DevOps Automation project have access to?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base DevOps Automation projected in a rational, consistent manner?
Step-by-step and complete DevOps Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DevOps Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DevOps Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DevOps Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DevOps Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DevOps Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DevOps Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DevOps Automation project with this in-depth DevOps Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DevOps Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DevOps Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DevOps Automation investments work better.
This DevOps Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.