Audit DevOps Automation: leverage data and other assessment mechanisms to facilitate enterprise level transparency and insights that are delivered in a consumable and meaningful format.
More Uses of the DevOps Automation Toolkit:
- Formulate DevOps Automation: shape the engineering future of your organization by engaging and collaborating with developers and infrastructure engineers across teams.
- Supervise DevOps Automation: design, develop, and maintain Test Automation framework and scripts for testing of systems.
- Steer DevOps Automation: actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production delivery, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Identify DevOps Automation: automation of deployment activities through scripting to ensure repeatable, consistent deployment of Configuration Management items and code bases.
- Develop system engineering solutions to help achieve highly available, highly scalable systems.
- Utilize a consistent DevOps approach to improve all phases of the process and ensure end to end quality across functions.
- Develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large scale Distributed Systems.
- Participate in the process to implement a standard automation Regression Testing framework, tool selection to support the process towards DevOps Automation.
- Audit DevOps Automation: partner with Application Development, engineering and other DevOps team to understand the solution and drive the adoption strategy.
- Head DevOps Automation: as a DevOps Automation Engineering you collaborate with your clients to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies.
- Ensure you increase; understand and account for the effect of Product Architecture decisions on Distributed Systems.
- Troubleshoot application, infrastructure, and network issues with the development team, other DevOps team members, and the clients network/hosting teams.
- Control DevOps Automation: monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes.
- Manage DevOps Automation: constantly verifying and reducing infrastructure cost when optimizing the system performance.
- Create and/or support approaches for Test Data management and data creation using automation.
- Lead DevOps Automation: design, implement, monitor, and support Cloud Infrastructure requirements with a focus on automation.
- Support operations and maintenance of all environments for all updates, patching, Security Monitoring and environment/system administration.
- Coordinate DevOps Automation: implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, Security Tools, and monitoring.
- Guide DevOps Automation: team on the shared Full Stack ownership of a collection of services and/or technology areas.
- Be accountable for staying current with associated technology advances in the marketplace and growing skills.
- Remediate gaps and support the automation requirements of Continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Provide strategies and solutions for automating operations and identify streamlined software delivery methodology and technology processes.
- Manage IT Operations and Software Development to oversee code releases across your organization.
- Devise DevOps Automation: leverage automation and Configuration Management to ensure high availability of key systems and resources.
- Establish that your corporation complies; readiness require the right mix of technology tailored to your specific mission objectives.
- Communicate the quality strategy to leadership, application teams in it, and the broader organization.
- Be accountable for ongoing monitoring and maintenance of Team Building / deployment processes to ensure optimal functionality.
- Lead DevOps Automation: team is building new Software as a Service technologies that operate at high scale in a broadly distributed, multi tenant cloud environment.
- Evaluate DevOps Automation: actively participate as a member of an Agile Scrum team for assigned products/projects.
- Lead the process to implement a standard automation Regression Testing framework, tool selection to support the process towards DevOps Automation.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to establish a DevOps framework for the design, development, maintenance, and execution of automated tests on platform services, solver services, and client web apps.
- Coordinate DevOps Automation: monitor the security event queues on the SIEM, IDS/IPS, endpoint, Security Orchestration automation and response (soar) systems tools.
- Pilot DevOps Automation: track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DevOps Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DevOps Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DevOps Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DevOps Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DevOps Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are losses recognized in a timely manner?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
- What types of data do your DevOps Automation indicators require?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- How likely is the current DevOps Automation plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the DevOps Automation process?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Is supporting DevOps Automation documentation required?
- What DevOps Automation coordination do you need?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DevOps Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DevOps Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DevOps Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DevOps Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DevOps Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DevOps Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DevOps Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DevOps Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DevOps Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DevOps Automation project team have enough people to execute the DevOps Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DevOps Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DevOps Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DevOps Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DevOps Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DevOps Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DevOps Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DevOps Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DevOps Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DevOps Automation project with this in-depth DevOps Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DevOps Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DevOps Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DevOps Automation investments work better.
This DevOps Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.