Provide engineering and technical leadership for Project Planning and implementation activities with internal and external teams as it relates to analytics, platform integration, Digital Ecosystem, AI And Machine Learning.
More Uses of the Digital Ecosystem Toolkit:
- Ensure you transform; and dynamic forces at play as the industry shifts to a fully Digital Ecosystem.
- Establish: partner with various marketing channels to test different segment strategies with a goal of increasing customer interaction across your Digital Ecosystem.
- Control: deeply immersed in all trends of the Digital Ecosystem; brings an informed, intellectual rigor to vision and perspective.
- Lead: conduct Digital Ecosystem audits to map a brands online presence and assess the effectiveness of each touchpoint.
- Warrant that your corporation puts customers first, as customer advocate improving Digital Ecosystem to create greater Customer Value.
- Develop protocol and program data interfaces across information platforms that are used for analytics and Business/ Process Intelligence as part of a Digital Ecosystem.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies, Digital Ecosystem optimization, revenue and functionality growth.
- Assure your design complies; teams up with User Researchers and other Designers to maintain consistency across the Digital Ecosystem and solve cross Application Design challenges.
- Ensure you classify; lead the development of integrated Digital Ecosystems.
- Be your clients trusted advisor on subjects pertaining digital analytics (organization around data, Digital Ecosystem, CRO methodologies).
- Audit: model Complex Systems and lead the evolution of Digital Ecosystems and overall Digital Transformation.
- Ensure you outperform; lead the development of a Digital Ecosystem.
- Formulate: Digital Ecosystem assets should support the overall brand Marketing Plan, beyond digital.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Ecosystem Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Ecosystem related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Ecosystem specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Ecosystem Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Ecosystem improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Ecosystem goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Will a Digital Ecosystem production readiness review be required?
- What would be a real cause for concern?
- When are costs are incurred?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digital Ecosystem project manager?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are the expected Digital Ecosystem results?
- How do you gather requirements?
- Who will gather what data?
- What Digital Ecosystem Capabilities do you need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Ecosystem book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Ecosystem self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Ecosystem Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Ecosystem areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Ecosystem Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Ecosystem projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Ecosystem Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Ecosystem project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Ecosystem project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Ecosystem Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Ecosystem Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Ecosystem Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Ecosystem Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Ecosystem project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Ecosystem Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Ecosystem Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Ecosystem project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Ecosystem project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Ecosystem project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Ecosystem project with this in-depth Digital Ecosystem Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Ecosystem projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Ecosystem and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Ecosystem investments work better.
This Digital Ecosystem All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.