Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital IT Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital IT Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital IT Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital IT Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital IT Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can leadership position itself to best support the already stated people and allowing leadership to understand what role is in bubbling up that talent and supporting that talent going forward?
- What are the implications of the digital economy for leadership, entrepreneurship, working, learning, buying and selling, the nature and pace of business development, organization and governance?
- What are the biggest challenges your organization faces in promoting diversity and what initiatives does it have to become a more diverse and inclusive workforce?
- How do you ensure your workforce is engaged when a digital solution is rolled out by allocating appropriate project sponsorship, ownership and change leadership?
- Do you need more visionary leadership to foster the imagination, creativity and persistence needed to benefit from disruptive innovation in the digital economy?
- Why would any organization spend the time or money to build a private data center when cloud computing offers compelling financial and operational benefits?
- How do you bring the traditional, on premises enterprise system and public clouds closer together to realize the full value of a true hybrid IT solution?
- What are the values tensions underlying the rapid advances in bio technology, digital technology, Artificial Intelligence, and the automation of labor?
- What is the business perception of your technology functions understanding of, readiness for, and responsiveness to digital and emerging technologies?
- How do you become more effective in your role and prepare yourself for greater leadership responsibilities given the rapidly changing digital world?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital IT Leadership book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital IT Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital IT Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital IT Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital IT Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital IT Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital IT Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital IT Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Digital IT Leadership project approach and development strategy of the Digital IT Leadership project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Activity List: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Digital IT Leadership project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Digital IT Leadership project Team cease upon the delivery of the Digital IT Leadership projects outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
Step-by-step and complete Digital IT Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital IT Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital IT Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital IT Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital IT Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital IT Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital IT Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital IT Leadership project with this in-depth Digital IT Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital IT Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital IT Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital IT Leadership investments work better.
This Digital IT Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.