Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Strategy Audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Strategy Audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Strategy Audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Strategy Audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Strategy Audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Have you considered a strategy to refresh your dated infrastructure while integrating expansive digital capabilities as data lakes and machine learning?
- How can leaders combine the best of human and machine intelligence to create an inclusive, forward-thinking successful organization in the digital age?
- Do you know something about managing product development teams, identifying new trends in marketing a product, or maybe an innovative pricing strategy?
- Do you have a documented e-Business vision or strategy with a clearly defined goal or mission and concrete measures understandable to all employees?
- Does your digital strategy provide an opportunity for interaction and collaboration with customers and suppliers within an appropriate channel mix?
- Does lack of appropriately secured systems for security classified digital information prevent progress toward digital information management?
- How do you transform the opportunities of the digital age into effective strategies for data center consolidation, migration, and relocation?
- How will your workplace and mobility strategy enable people to connect and collaborate in new ways and drive team productivity to new levels?
- Can a digital strategy be reduced to the sum total of all the different actions carried out by a brand or your organization on the Internet?
- How well does your organizations information and records management strategy identify all relevant legislative requirements and standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Strategy Audit book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Strategy Audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Strategy Audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Strategy Audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Strategy Audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Strategy Audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Strategy Audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Strategy Audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Digital Strategy Audit project?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Digital Strategy Audit project management life cycle?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Digital Strategy Audit project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Digital Strategy Audit project over time?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Strategy Audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Strategy Audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Strategy Audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Strategy Audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Strategy Audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Strategy Audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Strategy Audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Strategy Audit project with this in-depth Digital Strategy Audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Strategy Audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Strategy Audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Strategy Audit investments work better.
This Digital Strategy Audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.