Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What strategic capabilities need to be developed in order to position your organization to scale its operations in the future, and diversify its offerings?
- Does your digital strategy provide an opportunity for interaction and collaboration with customers and suppliers within an appropriate channel mix?
- Can a digital strategy be reduced to the sum total of all the different actions carried out by a brand or your organization on the Internet?
- How should your organization organize to implement its digital strategy that further differentiates its products and creates value?
- Is there a process in place for staff to make a learning case for the procurement of digital technologies within your organization?
- How important is it to have an innovative, experimental culture in your organization to ensure its digital strategy is a success?
- How important is it to have an innovative, experimental culture in your organization to ensure a successful digital strategy?
- Why is programmatic advertising quickly becoming one of the essential components of every modern marketers digital strategy?
- What investments is your organization making to implement its digital strategy and create digital experiences for customers?
- What do you see as the largest barriers or obstacles for successfully defining and executing on the digital strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Strategy book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why tender failed?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Digital Strategy project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Digital Strategy project is not yet fully understood?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Digital Strategy project manager a PMP (Certified Digital Strategy project manager) and experienced?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a ratee get a copy of all the raters documents about the employees performance?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Strategy project with this in-depth Digital Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.