Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you ensure that decision makers are well enough versed with technology to make decisions on policy and individual applications/appeals?
- How can the industry make advice available to more customers at a lower cost and profitable for the institutions providing it?
- What additional infrastructure needs to be considered, including enterprise solutions, data systems and procurement systems?
- How is your organizations leadership managing organizational and workforce challenges while executing its digital strategy?
- How important are each benefits your organization would hope to achieve through digitalization of supply chain activities?
- What is the role of online in enabling you to deliver on the promise of access yet still sustain quality of education?
- Are your people empowered to collaborate, sharing skills and knowledge across the business for agility and alignment?
- Is reliable data readily accessible across your business, enabling people at all levels to make decisions at speed?
- Have you assessed your boards practical digital knowledge and ability to advise management on digital strategy?
- Should the digital strategy be complementary to the existing portfolio or stand alone model and revenue stream?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Strategy book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Digital Strategy projects success?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Digital Strategy project progress?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Digital Strategy projects?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Digital Strategy project?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Strategy project with this in-depth Digital Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.