Build a successful Digital Strategy that leads to a synchronized Operating model in which all your organizations channels maintain a singular brand voice and feel consistent and engaging to the customer at each step, from acquisition to conversion to loyalty.
More Uses of the Digital Strategy Toolkit:
- Be accountable for conducting brand, competitive, and market audits/research to identify insights, white space, and strategic content opportunities for brands.
- Devise: conduct monthly budget/production auditing and reconciliation for all programs; manage monthly member level mailing reconciliation for mandated auditable programs to ensure audit readiness.
- Establish internal benchmarks based on historical data, available or commissioned industry benchmarks to Evaluate Performance of the Digital Strategy.
- Manage work with other members of the Digital Strategy team to conceive, plan, launch, and actively manage multiChannel Marketing and Digital Advertising campaigns.
- Control: contractor would work with it and communications staff (and divisions) to ensure consistent, accurate and professional content and design.
- Support the Digital Strategy (modular approach and End To End solution), tool assessment and development, system roadmap strategy and maintenance.
- Be accountable for using Advanced Analytics, visualization technologies and Artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance.
- Manage work with Digital Strategy and Media Strategy teams to effectively measure tactics in multichannel ecosystem and understand how all the pieces work together.
- Develop the content Vision And Strategy in support of Business Objectives based on high value, high ROI customer focused engagement.
- Deliver content through an integrated Digital Strategy (owned and shared) collaborating with Communications Leaders and Business Partners to ensure maximum reach and impact.
- Collaborate with your Product Development, engineering and Digital Strategy Teams to build the next generation predictive based action platform.
- Arrange that your design defines, measure, and performs maturity adoption analysis to inform action plans, feed Data Analytics initiatives, and control digital Change Management across all Digital Strategy related objectives.
- Collaborate with digital Product Management and other stakeholders involved in Digital Strategy and Digital Innovation to develop an IT Investment roadmap.
- Evaluate: own your organizations technology Digital Strategy and develop Technology Solutions or components that advance the Digital Engagement of customers and organization employees.
- Evolve and oversee Digital Strategy for consumer banking ensuring alignment with Product Strategy and overall IT Reference Architecture.
- Be accountable for developing potential Influencer Marketing campaigns for Consumer Products/offerings that drive brand exposure, growth and awareness.
- Create Digital Strategy with an emphasis on delivering results and positive disruption for your website and retail Sales Channels.
- Ensure you assess; build relationships with key executives, develop/pursue leads and be a trusted advisor to your clients with respect to your repeatable, scalable, and outcome oriented offerings.
- Facilitate the implementation of agreed standards, KPIs and Quality Metrics for commercial content to ensure relevant insights are used to regularly re assess commercial Digital Strategy.
- Stay abreast of Industry Trends to inform your Digital Strategy and communicate trends to clients and your team, focusing on how changes can help improve results.
- Develop and execute Digital Strategy for new Product Launches in partnership with the product Marketing And Sales teams to drive new Customer Acquisition and growth goals.
- Identify: partner with Digital Media specialization to develop social Media Strategy and content in conjunction with overall Digital Strategy of your organization.
- Ensure your design complies; partners with key members of online and mobile, product, technology, operations, and Support Services team to execute against the long term Digital Strategy.
- Drive: in the Analytics Team, you promote fact based End To End Product Development and marketing to drive your brands product, marketing, sales, and Digital Strategy.
- Methodize: digital Product Development, digital Enterprise Product design, development and deployment, Artificial intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other Disruptive Technologies.
- Control: work closely with it and other operational resource colleagues to see through timely implementation, testing and release to production and monitor and measure results.
- Secure that your team provides support and administration on development of Digital Content on web and make suggestions to technical decisions for assigned programs.
- Govern: monitor effectiveness and performance of all digital channels; apply data/analytics and insights to inform, improve and adjust Digital Strategy accordingly.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What output to create?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- What resources are required for the improvement efforts?
- What alternative responses are available to manage risk?
- Is risk periodically assessed?
- What are the essentials of internal Digital Strategy management?
- What types of data do your Digital Strategy indicators require?
- Are procedures documented for managing Digital Strategy risks?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Strategy book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Strategy Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Strategy Project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Strategy Project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Strategy Project team have enough people to execute the Digital Strategy Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Strategy Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Strategy Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Strategy Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Strategy Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Strategy Project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Strategy Project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Strategy Project with this in-depth Digital Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Strategy Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Strategy and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.