Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Talent Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Talent Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Talent Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Talent Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Talent Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How much of different digital exposures should be provided in order to demonstrate positive impact on the confidence of using technology, problem solving, engagement, and productivity improvement?
- What is the best path forward for your organization to upskill and right skill staff needs and employment gaps caused by a lack of digital talent?
- What have you found to be the most successful strategies for identifying, securing and nurturing the best digital talent in the marketplace?
- How will talent pool & skills portfolio evolve in the virtual era of digitalization, automation and what are unique human capabilities?
- How do you improve your organizations talent model to attract a workforce with the skills needed to compete and adapt to innovation?
- What are the relationships between digital exposure, attitude change, ability improvement, engagement level and productivity change?
- Are macroeconomic and geopolitical risks factored into your organizations business strategy and decision making?
- How will the introduction of new technologies impact business roles and how you manage and lead your workforce?
- Does your organization have the right skills and capabilities to source, manage and retain the right talent?
- What are the fundamental processes, capabilities, and competencies required to execute the strategic vision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Talent Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Talent Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Talent Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Talent Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Talent Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Talent Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Talent Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Talent Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Digital Talent Management project termination impact Digital Talent Management project team members?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Cost Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Digital Talent Management project charter created once a Digital Talent Management project is formally recognized?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Talent Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Talent Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Talent Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Talent Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Talent Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Talent Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Talent Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Talent Management project with this in-depth Digital Talent Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Talent Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Talent Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Talent Management investments work better.
This Digital Talent Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.