Develop and lead a high performing organizational learning team in use of needs analyses, program strategy, content and material production, planning and logistics, and evaluations and metrics, etc.
More Uses of the Digital Talent Management Toolkit:
- Make sure that your planning identifies and resolves technical, operational, Risk Management, and organizational challenges.
- Manage work with Digital Marketing team to build communication strategy to partners and entrepreneurs, leveraging various channels and social sites.
- Collaborate with design teams to maintain and enhance Social Media creative and design.
- Drive: conduct Workforce Planning using analysis that takes into account Disruptive Technology and adaptive sourcing strategies.
- Ensure you introduce; build, maintain and improve organization culture, ensuring that organization values are clear and understood across your organization.
- Provide expertise in planning and facilitating Organizational Development initiatives.
- Ensure your skills related to value creation, Team Building, establishment of psychological safety, Agile ways of working, digital collaboration.
- Align Organizational Structure and processes to deliver the desired transformation outcomes.
- Standardize: partner with the paid Social Media management to plan and execute paid Social Media campaigns.
- Ensure you are able to influence and effectively persuade, working with multiple stakeholders and building on the different points of view.
- Be accountable for designing client specific websites with the use of available Content Management systems and Web Technologies as applicable.
- Coordinate and track project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
- Keep up to date with the latest business and industry insights for digital leaders.
- Ensure you have demonstrated an empowering, inclusive management style that optimizes highly capable talent.
- Engage and influence cross functional, cross level stakeholders to ensure continuous impact and effectiveness of Leadership Development Programs.
- Manage a team of high performing Social Media professionals to drive success of the program.
- Develop: partner with human resource business partners and Talent Acquisition Program Managers.
- Develop: when recruiting, work with talent resources that focus on diversity and stakeholders.
- Be accountable for leveraging your network of trusted partners to amplify the outcomes you deliver for your clients.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the User Stories.
- Drive effective Change Management to meet Business Needs with minimal team member impact.
- Be accountable for building interactive prototypes and running Proof of Concepts to get the buy in from stakeholders and end users.
- Identify: thought partner for the consulting team leverage visual story telling and develops creative ideas and concepts to meet the clients objectives.
- Measure campaign and deliver meaningful insights to client partners on what is working and what can be optimized.
- Develop processes to assess and implement cross platform and cross departmental utilization of Talent.
- Head: learn about digital project Lifecycle Management through the development of core Project Management capabilities.
- Audit: monitor and measure workplace satisfaction, employee retention, diversity, internal communication health, and other relevant people KPIs.
- Liaise with benefits, technical, digital, compliance, and legal vendors working to support your organization.
- Be accountable for ensuring Talent Acquisition projects align with your diversity, Equity And Inclusion strategy.
- Confirm your corporation complies;
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Talent Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Talent Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Talent Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Talent Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Talent Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are Roles And Responsibilities formally defined?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying Digital Talent Management research related to market response and models?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How frequently do you track Digital Talent Management measures?
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Digital Talent Management measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is the scope of the Digital Talent Management work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Talent Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Talent Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Talent Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Talent Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Talent Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Talent Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Talent Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Talent Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Talent Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Talent Management project team have enough people to execute the Digital Talent Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Talent Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Talent Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Talent Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Talent Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Talent Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles And Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Talent Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Talent Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Talent Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Talent Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Talent Management investments work better.
This Digital Talent Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.