Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Workplace Tech Stack Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Workplace Tech Stack related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Workplace Tech Stack specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Workplace Tech Stack Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Workplace Tech Stack improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do your contracts appropriately address the AI and IoT issues arising in connection with your acquisition, deployment and use of AI and IoT technologies or services?
- What are the benefits and risks of technology in the workplace, taking into account safety, creativity, communication, productivity, privacy, and ethics?
- How do you protect your employees, data and infrastructure from increased security threats and vulnerabilities that can arise from working remotely?
- Should shorter term quick-fixes serve as an interim step or should more holistic, longer-term plans be deployed for workplace transformation?
- How can business ecosystems be developed that will give field workers and local communities the necessary access to experts?
- Will the successful strategy for a particular use-case be that of an AI disrupter, leader, early adopter or smart follower?
- Which types of workplace-related benefits face significant disruption from new disbursement and push payment tools?
- Have privacy and data protection obligations and risks, which differ by jurisdiction, been evaluated and managed?
- How did your organization decide the integration programs level of centralization and simultaneous execution?
- How important are the values of your organization or its brands for todays consumers and future consumers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Workplace Tech Stack book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Workplace Tech Stack self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Workplace Tech Stack Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Workplace Tech Stack areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Workplace Tech Stack Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Workplace Tech Stack projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Workplace Tech Stack Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and consider the nature and extent of proposed involvement in satisfying the Digital Workplace Tech Stack project requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Digital Workplace Tech Stack project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Digital Workplace Tech Stack project completion date?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Digital Workplace Tech Stack project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Workplace Tech Stack Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Workplace Tech Stack project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Workplace Tech Stack project with this in-depth Digital Workplace Tech Stack Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Workplace Tech Stack projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Workplace Tech Stack and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Workplace Tech Stack investments work better.
This Digital Workplace Tech Stack All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.