Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Direct to Consumer Playbook Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Direct to Consumer Playbook related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Direct to Consumer Playbook specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Direct to Consumer Playbook Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Direct to Consumer Playbook improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is your organization suffering from high acquisition costs, high churn rates, or customer relationships with low profitability?
- Is there a significant relationship between the amount that your organization spends on advertising and retained impressions?
- What strategies do you have for improving in store results, while trying to reduce capital expenditures at the same time?
- Do you have a way to measure and validate the impact of your workforce strategy on your customer experience?
- Are there any status symbols used in your organization, and are stakeholders judged using the same systems?
- How does your marketing organization begin using predictive analytics to create more insightful strategies?
- Are there opportunities for your brand to enter into new categories or reach new demographics with a drop?
- How do you build your organization case and roadmap to deliver your digital workplace vision and strategy?
- When does marketing find out whether the positioning, buzz, and demand creation activities actually work?
- How much labor is required to deliver a legendary customer experience, and do you have the budget for it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Direct to Consumer Playbook book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Direct to Consumer Playbook self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Direct to Consumer Playbook Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Direct to Consumer Playbook areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Direct to Consumer Playbook Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Direct to Consumer Playbook projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Direct to Consumer Playbook Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Direct to Consumer Playbook project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Direct to Consumer Playbook project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Direct to Consumer Playbook project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Direct to Consumer Playbook project managers of large information technology Direct to Consumer Playbook projects need strong technical skills?
Step-by-step and complete Direct to Consumer Playbook Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Direct to Consumer Playbook project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Direct to Consumer Playbook project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Direct to Consumer Playbook project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Direct to Consumer Playbook project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Direct to Consumer Playbook project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Direct to Consumer Playbook project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Direct to Consumer Playbook project with this in-depth Direct to Consumer Playbook Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Direct to Consumer Playbook projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Direct to Consumer Playbook and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Direct to Consumer Playbook investments work better.
This Direct to Consumer Playbook All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.