Be accountable for working with informatics and the broader organization to embed diversity and inclusion in the business to attract, engage, develop and retain the best talent and create an inclusive environment for all to thrive.
More Uses of the Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit:
- Identify, build, and sustain key community partnerships to support enterprise diversity and inclusion projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies.
- Set the vision for programs, practices, and processes that make a strategic connection between diversity and inclusion practices with organizational success.
- Audit: design, implement and continually advance the leadership development, mentoring and coaching programs ensuring that diversity and inclusion is a core focus.
- Direct: articulate and tailor the employee Value Proposition appropriate to target demographics and ensure inclusivity through the recruiting process while removing opportunities for bias.
- Lead and sponsor appropriate Risk Management and leadership behaviors in support of doing what is right for the customer, people as a competitive advantage, ethics, and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Formulate: work closely with the diversity and development Program Management to integrate diversity and inclusion solutions into recruitment, onboarding, and development processes.
- Identify: partner with Learning And Development team to deliver impactful learning programs that cultivate a culture of civility, respect, and inclusive behavior.
- Provide leadership and coordination of diversity planning to ensure the successful development and implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Be accountable for helping create policies and processes to support engaging remotely in the short and long termand supporting the increased diversity and inclusion efforts tackling organization wide.
- Steer: Human Capital effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, and Employee Engagement strategies deploy and embed your strategy, purpose and leadership attributes.
- Manage work with external organizations and partners to help address barriers to diversity and inclusion that exist in the communities in which you live and work.
- Ensure you participate; hold regular meetings and workshops with work groups to support development and implementation of Diversity and Inclusion goals and initiatives throughout your organization.
- Thrive in an environment where diversity and inclusion are part of your core values; where you can bring your whole self to work and celebrate diversity at work and in your communities.
- Promote positive employee relations and engagement by being a leader in diversity and inclusion and developing strategies to ensure effective labor and employee relations.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, trusted advise to client facing recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders regarding diversity hiring strategy.
- Audit: strategically align with outside organizations to help augment your strategy and push beyond best practice to innovate and create ground breaking Thought Leadership.
- Coordinate: direct the gathering and coordination of data on diversity for your organization serving as the liaison with the office of Organizational Effectiveness.
- Ensure your organization is fully committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion one in which every person in your organization community feels safe to express views without fear of reprisal.
- Identify needs, develop solutions, and execute on programs that drive workforce engagement, culture transformation, retention, diversity and inclusion.
- Secure that your organization supports, promote, and leads diversity and inclusion plans and initiatives that enables your organization to progress on goals especially in facilitation of the Employee Resource Group or Business Resource Group.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a comprehensive, business focused and practical Diversity and Inclusion strategy that is focused on obtaining tangible business and talent goals.
- Methodize: employee focus - you invest in your employees Professional Development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure you standardize; lead based on diagnostic findings, provide consultative advice to stakeholders regarding possible solutions that address issues of diversity and inclusion.
- Provide project support to leadership programs, Performance Management, diversity and inclusion initiatives that drive talent retention, performance and development.
- Develop and foster positive relationships nationally and globally, focusing on improving representation and encouraging an inclusive work environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Diversity and Inclusion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Diversity and Inclusion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Diversity and Inclusion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Diversity and Inclusion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- When working in an environment with limited diversity or with individuals with little diversity experience, how would you approach making diversity/inclusion relevant or valued?
- What types of qualitative and quantitative measures have you found to be useful in assessing the impact of various aspects of your organizations overall diversity program?
- How do you get staff and employees in your organization to value diversity and to demonstrate respect for others and a commitment to establishing a just, caring society?
- How the financial sector can contribute to creating tangible value for all its stakeholders How are financial organizations actively contributing to financial inclusion?
- How does your business build diversity and inclusion into your Strategic Planning, operational management and the culture and values that drive your organization?
- How can technology best be harnessed to pursue the goals of financial inclusion and to deliver desirable products and services at reasonable cost to the consumer?
- Do general education employees have the skills and training necessary to competently and adequately service inclusion employees in a general education department?
- How does your organization leadership give priority to inclusion and consistently promote an ethos of achievement, empowerment, and engagement for all employees?
- How has your training, experience, and knowledge with diversity, inclusion and equity prepared you to be an effective leader in a diverse environment as ours?
- Has a benefit/cost analysis been conducted for inclusion in the project brief as part of the projects justification, and is project financing soundly based?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Diversity and Inclusion book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Diversity and Inclusion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Diversity and Inclusion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Diversity and Inclusion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Diversity and Inclusion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Diversity and Inclusion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Diversity and Inclusion Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Diversity and Inclusion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Diversity and Inclusion project was initiated?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Diversity and Inclusion project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Planning Process Group: If task x starts two days late, what is the effect on the Diversity and Inclusion project end date?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Diversity and Inclusion projected overhead costs identified?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Diversity and Inclusion project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
Step-by-step and complete Diversity and Inclusion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Diversity and Inclusion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Diversity and Inclusion Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Diversity and Inclusion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Diversity and Inclusion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Diversity and Inclusion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Diversity and Inclusion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Diversity and Inclusion project with this in-depth Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Diversity and Inclusion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Diversity and Inclusion and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Diversity and Inclusion investments work better.
This Diversity and Inclusion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.